Lonsdale is the son of a French nut/mother and an English officer. Up to the age of seven years Lonsdale in London lived. It buildup in Morocco , before it came 1947 to Paris. Lonsdale studied theatres with Tania Balchova and debütierte 1955 with Raymond Rouleau.
Into the 1960er years turned it to the cinema. Internationally became it admits by its roles in films of Marguerite Duras such as India Song (1975). Beside the cinema Lonsdale also far on the theatre at directors such as Jean Louis Barrault, Peter Brook and Claude Régy worked. He produced also and also as a painter stepped out.
- 1968: The bride carried black (La Mariée était EN noir)
- 1968: Robbed kisses (meringue volés)
- 1973: The Schakal (The Day OF the Jackal)
- 1974: Stavisky (Stavisky)
- 1979: Moonraker (Moonraker)
- 1986: The name of the rose
- 1998: Ronin (Ronin)
- 2005: Munich (Munich)
Web on the left of
|ALTERNATIVE NAME||Alfred de Turris (wirkl. Name)|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||of French actors|
|DATE OF BIRTH||24. May 1931|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Paris|