|of these articles describes the presentation as educational method; for the occupation see moderator (occupation).|
Presentation is (instruction) a method to the common work in groups; the most important goal thereby is to be taken part all in the group in the discussion/the work. (see also list of the methods of teaching)
table of contents
the presentation method developed in the 70's from the Metaplan - method by Eberhard and Wolfgang fast one from the accompanying presentation of (building) planning projects out. Today the presentation belongs to the standard repertoire of the organizational development and group presentation as well as the Pädagogik, and also in the adult education one uses.
- Eberhard fast one (Hrsg.): Metaplan discussion technology. Communication tool for the group work; Quickborn, new edition 1982
- Karin sticking ore, a hard Schrader, walter Straub: Presentation method. Organization of the opinion and will formation in groups, which learn with one another, live, work and play; Hamburg, 5. Aufl. 1991
- Josef W. Soaping ore: Visualize, presentation, a moderating; 300,000 copies, on German, English, French, 22. Edition 2005
further one sources
- Joachim Freimuth: Presentation in the university didactics; Windmill publishing house, 2000
- Ulrich Martin Dre: “Large forms of the presentation” in: Sabina Bolender (Hg.): Management coach, Campus publishing house, 1998 - large forms of the presentation
Web on the left of
- presentation - a definition
- description of the method
- presentation rules rules of the group presentation
- SHAREWARE Moderationstipps - references to the method and practice of the group presentation completely on a sheet
- World Café - a current presentation Design: Which it actual like it functions.