A Monitoringsystem makes possible partially also interferences into the processes concerned, if it appears that the process notthe desired process takes.
special use of the term
- for biological systems the bio monitoring
- with technical plants the condition monitoring
- economic science: certain aspects observe, z in the long term. B. the customer satisfaction over a customer monitor (the customer monitoring), see in on-line administrative encyclopedia
- in waters supervising, the waters monitoring
- in the system theory for systems of functions therefore the function monitoring.
- that clinical monitor is an occupation
- the monitoring of vital functions, sees to monitor (medicine)
- monitoring (acoustic irradiation)
- with network and IT-plants the network monitoring
|this side is a term clarifying for the distinction of several terms named the same word.|