|coat of arms||map|
|Land of the Federal Republic:||North Rhine-Westphalia|
|district:||Rhine victory circle|
|surface:||78.08 km ²|
|inhabitants:||15.013 (31. December 2002)|
|Population density:||192 inhabitants for each km ²|
|height:||236 m and. NN (131 - 384m)|
|postal zip code:||53804|
|geographical situation:|| 50° 55 ' n. Break. |
7° 24 ' o. L.
|municipality key:||05 3 82 036|
|municipality arrangement:||112 local parts|
of the local administration:
| Main street 57|
Much is a municipality in the Rhine victory circle with 114 localities, single yards and Weilern.
Table of contents
the principal places are Much and Marienfeld.
- around 802 was built for the legend after the castle to Much (in the context of the rechtsrheinischen attachment strategy of Karl of the large one), which cannot be occupied however historically.
- To 31. March 1131 is mentioned for the first time documentary Much (Pope Innozenz II. confirms the Mucher church as possession Bonn Cassius pin)
- 1614 - short intermediate play of an Evangelist Predigers. It is delivered that during a lecture of the lutherischen clergyman two noble Ms from the house Markelsbach pulled the speaker of the lecture chairand it by a small (bricked now) door at the west side of the church ship hinauschoben and the steep slope down-fell. Afterwards it tried never again someone, the Mucher “bekehren”. For this reason the women in the Mucher parish church were allowedtake place also on the right side (the man side), which in the local churches was at that time completely uncommon.
- 1942 Deportation Mucher Jew from the internment camp Much (see Web on the left of) into different concentration camps, among other things over Theresienstadt
the 28 seats local council distribute themselves as follows:
partnerships between cities
culture and objects of interest
many moving ways pull localnear Städter from Cologne, Bonn… on.
Web on the left of
- Website of the municipality Much
- the internment campin Much
- catholic churches in Much
- church pc. Martinus Much - history and photo
- castle Overbach Much - history and photo
Alfter | Bath Honnef | Fount home | Eitorf | Hennef (victory) | King winter | Lohmar | Meckenheim | Much | Niederkassel | Neunkirchen Seelscheid | Rhine brook | Ruppichteroth | Sank Augustin | Victory castle | Swisttal | Troisdorf | Being awake mountain | Wind-hit a corner