the Nürnberger message (NN) were originally a local daily paper in the region Nuremberg - attaining - Fürth. With their northBavarian regional partial expenditures they cover today completely middle Franconia as well as parts of Upper Franconia and the Upper Palatinate . With a total circulation from at present approximately 300,000 copies they rank among the largest regional newspapers of Germany. To the same entrepreneurial group belongs the Nürnberger newspaper, which is however editorialally separate.
Table of contents
the Nürnberger message (NN) published for the first time at the 11. October 1945. Her founder, the publisher Dr. Joseph E. Drexel, had the license No. from crew power, the American military government in Bavaria. 3 for a newspaper publisher receive. The NN was printed first in Zirndorf, because one did not find printering in the war-destroyed Nuremberg. The sheet appeared 1945/46 only twice weekly, then by the autumn 1946 to 1949 three times, from then on four times weekly. In the autumn 1949 the publishing house and the editorship moved after Nuremberg into the rebuilt former gau house of the NSDAP at Marienplatz. Only starting from 16. November 1962 the NN came out six times weekly.
the publishing house community of the NN
in July 1959 created the publisher and publisher Bruno fast with six local Middle Franconian newspaper publishers the community of interests of the Nürnberger messages. In the meantime there is twelve publishing houses, which co-operate with the NN. In this „NN-model “the different local editorships in northBavarian cities the respective homeland part provide and carry therefore according to its circulation area as so-called head sheets different titles such as Erlanger message, ford ago to message, northBavarian message (for the areas around Forchheim and Herzogenaurach), Schwabacher day sheet, Neumarkter message, Pegnitz newspaper, Roth Hilpoltsteiner people newspaper or Altmühl messenger. The homeland publishing houses take over the general part (“coat”) completely of the NN. The circulation area of the NN extends today from Pegnitz to Treuchtlingen and from Rothenburg whether that deaf ones until new market (Upper Palatinate).
the Nürnberger message different political directions compete (the NN rather progressively, the NZ rather conservatively) and are also verlegerisch separate with the Nürnberger newspaper, which both belong to the same entrepreneurial group, however editorialally separately are represented and. Editors-in-chief of the NN are Heinz Joachim Hauck and Wolfgang Schmieg.
publishing house and partner
the Nürnberger message are manufactured by the publishing house Nürnberger press pressure house Nuremberg GmbH & CO. Publisher of the newspaper is a publisher Bruno fast.
- Publishing house Nürnberger press pressure house Nuremberg GmbH & cost.
- Bruno fast, complementary, Nuremberg, 22.76%;
- Pressure house Nuremberg GmbH, complementary, Nuremberg, 59.02%;
- Walter GmbH, Nuremberg, 9.11%;
- Friederike Diem, Stauf, 9.11%
the participation to 4 is subject to the execution of a will (Bruno fast).
- Nürnberger message: In the own house - 4 years structure work of the Nürnberger messages. [Nuremberg]: [Nürnberger press], 1949, 4 sheets.
- 50 years Nürnberger message, special supplement of the Nürnberger messages of 11.10.1995
- the walter treasure: Nürnberger message (NN). In: Michael Diefenbacher/Rudolf Endress (Hrsg.): City encyclopedia Nuremberg. Nuremberg: W. Tümmels publishing house, 1999, S. 763
- Karl bird: The NN-model. Verlegeri acting as communication-political program. Zugl. Diss. A, 1981, faculty for economics and. Social sciences, Nuremberg, Universität attaining Nuremberg. Nuremberg: Nürnberger research association registered association, 1981, XX, 242 S. ISBN 3-921453-19-4 (Nürnberger of research reports; Bd. to 18)