Ocke Christian Nerong
To the school Ocke went to latin and French into Wrixum and learned by the promotion of the Boldixumer minister Frerks even. It became first Präparant (corpse servant) in Adelby. 1872 to 1875 it visited the teacher seminar in Tondern and became a teacher on its homeland island Föhr in the einklassigen village school Alkersum. It organized theatre performances and created a school library. 1877 he married Friedericke Lorenzen, which daughter of a Wyker of owner of throwing, with which he had six children. Here its homeland research began. He collected plants, beetles, butterflies, shells and snails. In addition it was passionate Sternenkundler. 1880 he became a teacher on the mainland in fishing rods at the village school Dollerup and remained this up to his death.
As possessed homeland researchers spent he all his free time and also his holidays. It studied finances sources in all archives of the country until to Copenhagen. With thoroughness and conscientiousness he wrote chronicles over the island Föhr and over his residence in the Kirchspiel basic yard. In addition it published also many newspaper essays and speeches to historical topics of its homeland.
works (a selection)
- Nerong, Ocke Christian: The Kirchhöfe Föhrs, Dollerup 1909.
- Nerong, Ocke Christian: The island Föhr, Dollerup 1903. ISBN 3-7963-0192-4
- Nerong, Ocke Christian (Hrsg.): Arbitrariness letters or village liking from circles the Flensburg, 152 S., Dollerup 1900.
- Nerong, Ocke Christian: Family chronicle of the Kirchspiels basic yard, Dollerup 1895.
- Nerong, Ocke Christian: Chronicle of the family Flor, Dollerup 1887.
Web on the left of
| | * Literature of and over Ocke Christian Nerong in the catalog of the DDB
|NAME||Nerong, Ocke Christian|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||of schleswig holsteinischer teachers and homeland researcher|
|DATE OF BIRTH||23. August 1852|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Övenum on Föhr|
|DYING DATE||28. November 1909|