the oily archie (v. griech.: ολιγαρχία oligarchia = rule less, also Oligokratie, v. όλιγος oligos = little + αρχή archä = rule) the degeneration of the aristocracy is in the classical condition cycle of the Aristoteles.
in the oily archie has a minoritypower usurps and exercises these for the own advantage. The persons taken part in it are called oily arks.
The oily archie as rule less opposite
- the aristocracy for the rule of the best ones
- the Timokratie for the rule of the ambitious ones
- the Epistokratie for the rule of knowledge stands
- the democracy for the rule of the people
- and the Tyrannis for the rule one an individual
special form of the oily archie is the Plutokratie as rule that realms.
Web on the left of
|Wiktionary: Oily archie - Word origin,Synonymous one and translations|