under the Ontogenese (v. griech. οντογένεση; Kompositum out ον on = the nature + γέννηση génnäsä = the birth, the emergence) one generally understands the history of the structural change of a unit without loss of its organization.
Strictly speaking designatesthe term Ontogenese
- in the development psychology and psychoanalysis (psychological) the development of an individual,
- in biology the individual development, thus the development of the individual organism of the fertilized Eizelle to the adult organism. Develop with the embryo graduallyOrgan plants, from which organs develop, in which again the cells (combined into fabrics) continue to specialize.
The biological Ontogenese of a multi-cell organism can be divided in four phases:
- Generation: Embryo genesis -> birth:Juvenilstadium -> Pubeszenz:Adultstadium -> Klimakterium:To Seneszenz
- (nach Mohr et al., 1992: Embryonale Phase -> vegetative Phase -> Generative Phase -> Seneszenz)
- development biology, evolution biology, biogenous table Basic Law
- synthetic evolution theory, system theory of the evolution
- Dieter Claessens, Christiane nut flax volume hard
Web on the left of
|Wiktionary: Ontogenese - word origin, synonyms and translations|