the Orthopädie (v. griech. ὀρϑός „upright “and παιδεύειν „educate “) concern themselves with illnesses of the movement apparatus, thus the bone, joints, muscles and chords.
The orthopedic treatment avails itself of among other things surgical procedures (z. B. Prosthesis surgery), the Physiotherapie, thatorthopedic pain therapy, the physical and medicamentous Arthrosebehandlung and the Orthopädietechniker and Orthopädieschuhmacher for the adjustment of aids, (z. B. Inserts for shoes, shoe side dressings at available Konfektionsschuhen, production of special footwear for patient, who cannot become fair the Konfektion). An importantField of work is the Orthopädie in the infancy. Much that at the adult age lasting problems can become, can be still arranged or straightened with the child. The consultation with the occupation choice can prevent later illnesses. In the operation preventing anyway one of the major tasks liesthe orthopedists: To seize and treat in such a way disease pictures early enough that an operation does not become necessary.
to in the Orthopädie treated disease pictures count among other things:
- Asepti bone necroses z. B. Disease Perthes, disease scrubbing man
- volume disk incident
- witch shot
- becoming lumpy foot
- Bandrupturen (z. B. Aussenbandruptur of the upper jump joint (OSG)
- german types
- joint infections
- Hallux valgus
- Luxationen (Patellaluxation, Schulterluxation)
- Muskuloskelettale of Mali gnomes
- Muskelrupturen (z. B. Rotatorenmanschette)
- Sehnenrupturen (rupture of Achilles' tendon, Patellarsehnenruptur)