the Parodie (Greek παρωδία, gesunges song adjusts) designates the distorting , exaggerating or scoffing imitation of a well-known work in the literature, whereby it maintains the form but another is supported, not in addition suitable contents. Throughthe clear deviation in relation to the well-known original between the well-known form and new contents, developed thereby , develops a humoristic effect. As one the earliest Parodien of the abendländischen literature is considered the Homer attributed frog mouse war, where in parodistischer mannersand. A. the war scenes of the Ilias to be copied.
Parodien do not must have however a concrete original. Also a category as a whole can be parodiert, if its form is well recognizable. The Parodie leaves itself literature theoretical as a specific form of the intertextuellen letter understand.
Literary, musical or cinematic works can be parodiert.
The Parodie as such is first only a certain technology of the letter. For example if a society criticism connects itself with the Parodie, then it can receive sow-Irish courses. Herethe Parodie can stand thus in the service of the satire.
A special form of the Parodie is the Cento.
Table of contents
in the last years became and. A. the following Parodien in book form admits:
- “Barry Trotter and the shameless Parodie” (“Barry Trotter and the shameless parody”);
- “Barry Trotter and the senseless continuation” (“BarryTrotter and the unnessessary sequel ")
- “Barry Trotter and the DEAD Horse” (still no German-language expenditure);
- “The chronicles of Blarnia” (“The Chronicals OF Blarnia”)
A. R. R. R. Robert:
- “Star Warped”;
- “The small Hobbnix” (“The Sodditt”)
- “the Stiehlnemillion” (“The Sellamillion”) (gentlemanthe rings)
- “Dave Barry slept here” (“Dave Barry slept here”) (Parodie on the American historiography) - no more in Germany available
- “the axle of the Blöden” (“Dave Barry hit below the beltway”) (Parodie on the American government)
- “Karaoke forAdvanced one "/“an American in Tokyo” (Dave Barry does Japan”) - (amusing report on a journey)
further Parodien (i. D. R. Single publications):
- “The master of the eye rings”
- “we are not all a little? - The true nature of the era beer” (Parodie on expert books concerning terrorists) of HeinzAluminium-Khali
In the music the term had originally another meaning. Parodie or Parodieverfahren was in the baroque music and in the classical period the transformation of a musical work, in order to make it available for other purposes or adapt other sound conceptions. This transformationa new text supporting can be (see also Kontrafaktur) or a purely musical kompositorische.
Since that 18./19. Century means a Parodie increasing also in the music onekarikierende, sow-Irish zuspitzende or ironisierende imitation of certain musical kinds, style directions or sentence techniques. Exemplarily the concerts are mentioned by Gerard hope.
Web on the left of
- small dictionary of the Komik
- Harpo Marx in the wild west - a small history of the Filmparodie ofChristian Maintz
|Wiktionary: Parodie - word origin, synonyms and translations|