Peter P. Schweger
It studied Budapest and the Swiss federal technical university Zurich at the technical university, at which it reached 1959 its diploma.
In the time thereafter, until approximately 1960, he worked in different architect's offices in Zurich.
To a competition success for the new building of the professional school Hamburg it went to an experienced Hamburg architect to Hamburg and created 1964 a working group with Heinz Graaf. From this then 1968 a partnership came out.
Several training orders led it in the years 1968 to 1971 to the HfBK in Hamburg and to the University of Hanover. From 1972 to 2000 it held the Professur at the chair for building customer and sketching at the University of Hanover.
Its drafts are rarely really spectacular, rather calm kind. Its buildings coin/shape (Hamburg ones) the townscape without to be noticeable. It goes to architectural fashions out of the way and comes in such a way it that it gets little attention among experts again and again too.
important one buildings
- 1967-1971 school of engineering Hamburg mountain village (Graaf - Schweger)
- 1971-1974 head office Hamburg Mannheimer town center north (Graaf - Schweger)
- 1973-Pavillon Gerhart captain place, Hamburg (Graaf - Schweger)
- 1976-1978 change merchants' house, Hamburg, large one bleaching (Graaf - Schweger)
- 1977-1979 firm and passage goose market (Graaf - Schweger)
- of 1986-1997 technicians health insurance company, Hamburg
- 1994 art museum, wolf castle
- 1994-2000 ZKM center for art and medium technology, Karlsruhe in co-operation with landscape architect Dieter Kienast
- of 1995-1997 centers Court DTB Rothenbaum, Hamburg
- 1996-2001 reorganization and change of the Prussian manor-house, Upper House of Parliament (ASP)
- 1996-2000 A + T multistoried building Potsdamer Place, Berlin
- 1996-1998 house of the German building industry, Berlin
- 1996-1999 house of the German economy, Berlin
- 1996-1998 commercial health insurance company, Hanover
- 1996-2001 MAIN TOWER, hessian Landesbank, Frankfurt
- 1997-1998 NL north GB net German course AG, Hanover
- 1998-2001 upper tree town center „NARVA”, Berlin
- 1998-1999 Hamburg Mannheimer insurance head office, Hamburg
- 1998-2001 publishing house house Langenscheidt, Munich
- 1999 port town center Hamburg (with Kees Christiaanse/Astoc)
- 1999-2002 Jakob emperor house 1 + 2 Bundestag, Berlin
- 1999-2002 LVA national insurance office, Hamburg
- 2001-2003 Turmhaus Lennéstrasse 7, Berlin
- 2001-2004 new building NDR sound broadcasting, Hamburg
|NAME||Schweger, Peter P.|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German architect|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1935|
|PLACE OF BIRTH|