Table of contents
Phil Esposito played 4 years at the beginning of its career with Chicago Blackhawks. 1967 it was getradet from these to the bad clay/tone Bruins. With it the ascent began to one of the largest players of the NHL. One season later (1968/1969) it was already the first player, who reached the mark of 100 points (gates + collecting mains) in one season. It obtained 126 in this season. In the seasons (1970/71 - 1974/75) it obtained again more than 100 points.
|Saisonen||of plays||of gates||Assists||points||punishments|
- 1969, 1971, 1972, 1973 and 1974 kind Ross Memorial Trophy
- 1969 and 1974 hard Memorial Trophy
- 1971 and 1974 Lester B. Pearson Award
- of 55 gate shots in one season (1970/71).
- 3 majority gates in a Playoff play (2. April 1969; Bruins - Maple Leafs 10:0) common with 9 further players.
Web on the left of
- entry in the HHOF (English)
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||ice hockey player (NHL)|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20. February 1942|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada|