lecture (lat. praedicatio) is a Christian-theological term, which designates the Verkündigung (Kerygma) of the gospel. Generally sense is meant the Verkündigung of the Christian faith with it in word, act and Lebensführung, in a special form of Christian speech.
Becomes colloquial“Lecture” also uses
- as name for religious speeches in other religions, if they know comparable.
- as more negative express for moralisierendes or boring talking.
lecture as Christian-theological term
the Christian term is particularly by the gospels and the letters of the Apostels Paulus coined/shaped. The Greek expressions used there “keryssein” and/or. “kerygma” on the one hand Jesu themselves, which called humans to the reversal, mean the Verkündigung. On the other hand - in particular in the neutestamentlichen letters - the Verkündigung of the gekreuzigten Jesus is meant as up-purchased Christ.
Is hereIf the Verkündigung of the gospel for Nichtglaubende (Jew and heaths ) preaches, then particularly since Martin Luther, for whom the “word” central meaning won, also the faith notice in the municipality service often in the same sense one understands.
After the understanding of the catholic church can with a lecture, in contrast to the Homilie, which topic are more freely selected, up to the speech, and it can take place independently of a service. OneHomilie has itself to always direct toward the two readings and the gospel of the respective fair. According to church regulations a Homilie at everyone must suns and holiday to be held. For the weekdays it is very much recommended.
|Wikiquote: Lecture - quotations|
Web on the left of
- Videoklipp: A lutherische lecture
- Sermon on-line one, side also over 5000 Christian lectures and literature
- on-line predigt.de, side also over 1500 Christian lectures as MP3
- lectures from Keitum, Sylt
- Kanzelgruss.de - the homepage approximatelyaround service and lecture
- Göttinger lectures
- funeral lecture