|coat of arms||map|
assistance to coat of arms
|Land of the Federal Republic:||Schleswig-Holstein|
|geographical situation:|| |
Coordinates: 53° 57 ' N, 10° 28 ' O 53° 57 ' N, 10° 28 ' O
|surface:||36.31 km ²|
|height:||31 m and. NN|
|inhabitant:||1.672 (31. December 2003)|
|Population density:||46 inhabitants for each km ²|
|postal zip codes:||23820|
|municipality key:||01 0 60 067|
of the office administration:
| Office Trave country|
Waldemar of Mohl
23795 bath Segeberg
those the office Trave country municipality belonging Pronstorf lies in the circle Segeberg in Schleswig-Holstein. Express village, Goldenbek, Reinsbek, Strenglin and Wulfsfelde lie in the Gemeindegebiet, which exists in its current form since 1937.
Table of contents
Geografie and traffic
Pronstorf are to about 12 km east of bath Segeberg in rural environment because of the landesstrasse L69. South the federal highway 206 north of bath Segeberg runs to Luebeck, the federal highway 432 from bath Segeberg after Scharbeutz. The municipality has a size of more than 36 km ².
- 100 inhabitants have local parts the place Pronstorf, it, coined/shaped by the large noble property Pronstorf, to which also most buildings of the place belong. The place is directly because of the being the lake.
- Express village is approximately three kilometers east of Pronstorf because of the circle road K69.
- Goldenbek is three kilometers south of Pronstorf because of the landesstrasse L69. In that approximately 140 inhabitants counting village are numerous mechanisms of the municipality, like a kindergarten as well as the village community school.
- Reinsbek is approximately seven kilometers southeast from Pronstorf because of the landesstrasse L71.
- The place Strenglin is approximately three kilometers north of Pronstorf because of the landesstrasse L69. There is a kindergarten also here.
- Wulfsfelde is approximately six kilometers east of Pronstorf because of the landesstrasse L71.
To the municipality Pronstorf belong the far to small marks butter stairs, Diekhof, Steinrade, new ouple and Hartenkamp. These small places consist partly only of few houses.
the name Pronstorf probably developed in the time of the people migration or somewhat later. Whereupon lets the ending - peat close, which mean nothing else as village. Since 2001 the municipality has a coat of arms and since 2003 a municipality flag.
of the 13 seats in the local council have the CDU since the local election of 2003 seven seats, the voter community WG of four seats and the SPD two. Mayor is Heinrich Koth; first deputy mayor is Norbert summer, second deputy is Christian Deitlaff.
coat of arms
in blue golden, with six blooms, a bud and a sheet of equipped Rapsstängel, above left accompanies from a small silver church.
Historical reason: The coat of arms refers to that an predominantly agricultural character of the place, which is represented by the golden RWS bloom conditions. The six blooms stand thereby for the six local parts of the municipality. The Vicelin church to Pronstorf is mentioned for the first time 1198. As lateRoman field stone church it exhibits the typical characteristics of a Vicelinkirche. The round tower still originates from the first plant in 12. Century.
on white Flaggentuch between two narrow blue strips nearby the upper and the lower edge of cloth the municipality coat of arms in fly a flag-fair Tinktur.
culture and objects of interest
of lookout points
who Pronstorf north direction Hartenkamp leaves, receives on the left a good view over the being the lake.
within the range of the municipality are numerous hill graves.
- the Vicelinkirche in the local part Pronstorf, a lateRoman field stone church, 1198 were mentioned for the first time documentary. Also the tower still originates from that 12. Century. On the cemetery of the church is the grave of the general Paul von Lettow Vorbeck.
- from the year 1728 the coming manor-house in the local part Pronstorf ranks among the most beautiful buildings of baroque in Schleswig-Holstein. The manor-house belongs to the family of the counts to Rantzau.
the Gemeindegebiet is to be predominantly agriculturally coined/shaped, cultivated mainly grain, Raps and sugar beets. Are produced besides Christmas trees as well as fir-green. Some farmers are active in the Viehwirtschaft. There are however also some hotel and catering trade enterprises as well as craftsmen and small trades. Many inhabitants of the municipality are commuters and have its jobs in and around Luebeck and bath Segeberg.
the municipality served as window blind for to 22. September 1981 of the Second Channel of German Television for the first time radiated television film land air, which after the novel collecting main the village of Hans's Peter Renfranz, under whom direction of Claus's Peter Witt developed.
Web on the left of
- municipality Pronstorf
- property Pronstorf
- national archives Schleswig-Holstein, local coat of arms role
Alveslohe | Armstedt | Bath Bramstedt | Bath Segeberg | Bahrenhof | Bark | Quake lake | Bimöhlen | Blunk | Boostedt | Bornhöved | Borstel | Bühnsdorf | Daldorf | Damsdorf | Dreggers | Ellerau | Driving jug | Föhrden Barl | Fredesdorf | Feeling village | Geschendorf | Glasau | Gönnebek | Largely grief field | Largely Niendorf | Largely Rönnau | Grossenaspe | Hagen | Hardebek | Hard cross-beam | Hare jug | Hare moorland | Heidmoor | Heidmühlen | Henstedt Ulzburg | Hitzhusen | Högersdorf | Hüttblek | Itzstedt | Cold churches | Katz village | Kayhude | Gravel village | Small Gladebrügge | Small Rönnau | Krems II | Kükels | Latendorf | Leezen | Lentföhrden | Mönkloh | Mözen | Close one | Negernbötel | Nehms | Neuengörs | Neversdorf | North first EDT | Are useful | Oering | Oersdorf | Pronstorf | Rickling | Rohlstorf | Schackendorf | Almost one | Narrow lake | Narrow field | Schwissel | Sea-village | Seth | They verse huts | Stipsdorf | Stick lake | Strukdorf | Struvenhütten | Stuvenborn | Sülfeld | Tarbek | Tensfeld | Death field | Trappenkamp | Travenhorst | Traventhal | Selecting EDT | Wakendorf I | Wakendorf II | Weddelbrook | Weede | Wensin | Westerrade | Wiemersdorf | Winsen | Joke fount