the publication list (English. “publication cunning”) is a listing of all scientific publications.
Table of contents
within the international scientific range is put to special value on extensive publications, the publication list in such a way specified, to scientific circumstances and research results. The publications should be preferentially in internationally regarded technical periodicals transacted. With the publication list the substanzielle international research experience is proven and scientific Excellency is documented.
The publication list has besides the function as appendix to a scientific personal record or as appendix to personbound application documents of third means, scholarships and other lehr and research requests.
the publication list usually divided into the main groups original work (PAPERs), overview work (Reviews) and books/book contributions. Within the international range a chronological order became generally accepted, i.e. begin today and on the time axis decrease/go back.
the contentwise structure are not fixed, but überlicherweise became generally accepted the following lining up:
- Title of the publication
- indication to co-authors
- publication year
- publication place: Book, magazine, journal, conference etc.
- Detail data such as expenditure numbering, side data
- publication reference: Publication entry; ISBN number etc.
- “laboratory Income indices Designed for Use in Contracts Promoting Income Risk management” (with Ryan cutter), Review OF Income and Wealth, Series 44 (2): 163-182, June 1998. [lake CFDP 1110 & CFP 964]
- ” Bureaucratic Corruption and the rate OF Temptation: How Much DO Wages into the civil service Affect Corruption? ”, 2001, journal OF development Economics 65, 2, 307-331, (with Caroline Van Rijckeghem).
- “Credit process today and tomorrow: an analysis to Optimierungspotenzialen with of Germany 500 largest credit institutes ", with June. - Professor Dr. A. Hackethal, Dr. T. Weitzel, D. Beimborn, J. Franke, clay/tone Gellrich, M. Timber buildings, and F. Black, 2005 Fortcoming
- “the contractual relation between investors and European venture Capitals fund: An empirical investigation and classification of different contract patterns ", (with D. Schmidt and S. Purifying gene), in: Magazine for marketing and management, number 11, 2003, p. 1167 - 1195
- “credit process management” Mark of true castle, Wolfgang king, Daniel Beimborn, yokes Franke, Tom Gellrich, Andreas Hackethal, Markus of timber buildings, Felix black one, Tim Weitzel, north first EDT: Books on and, 2005, ISBN: 3-8334-3159-8