carrot is the botanische name for an underground memory organ of a plant. It develops from the Verdickung of the root. In addition, the carrot is mostly underground, can exceed partially over the ground orover it are completely (z. B. with Sellerie).
Table of contents
although most carrots see themselves very similar,can they from different parts of the root have developed nevertheless. One calls that morphologically heterogeneously. At the structure of the carrot the root can be involved, the Hypokotyl or in some cases also the branch basis. Pure root carrots possess z. B. the carrot and the sugar beet.Carrots, the z. T. of Hypokotyl possesses the radish or the beet consists. In addition between wood carrots, phloem carrots and beta carrots one differentiates. With wood carrots (z. B. Radish) is developed the Xylem substantial as memory fabric, with phloem carrots (z. B. Carrot) the Phloemand with beta carrots (culture forms of beta vulgaris) concentric rings from Xylem and Phloem, and/or. Parenchym.
with the carrot it
- Daucus carota (carrot, “yellow carrot”)
- Raphanus sativus (radish)
- Beta vulgaris (Runkelrübe) and their culture variations:
- Brassica rapa L. var. rapa (feeder-practice, z. B. May carrot or Teltower Rübchen)
- Brassica napus L. var. napobrassica (Kohl carrot or putting carrot)
- Pastinaca sativa L. (Pastinaken)
- Petroselinum crispum convar. radicosum (root parsley)
- Apium graveolens L. var. rapaceum (Miller) Gaud. (Knollensellerie)
givessome diseases and parasits those particularly the organ carrot strike.
- Cercospora - sheet marks
- heart and dry rot
- root fire
- of sheet lice
- sign beetle MOO button beetle Rübenfliege Nematoden
the Rübenälchen Rübenaaskäfer carrot trunk beetle in the German linguistic usage by carrotthe sugar beet.