|coat of arms||map|
|Land of the Federal Republic:||North Rhine-Westphalia|
|landscape federation:||Rhine country|
|surface:||74.6 km ²|
|population density:||1,558 inhabitants for each km ²|
|height:||365 m and. NN|
|postal zip code:||42801-42899 (oldPostal code 5630)|
|geographical situation:|| |
Coordinates: 51° 11 ' N, 7° 12 ' O 51° 11 ' N, 7° 12 ' O
|municipality key:||05 1 20 000|
|city arrangement:||4 urban districts|
| address |
of the city administration:
| Theodor Heuss place 1|
|Oberbürgermeisterin:||Beate Wilding (SPD)|
|debts:||429 millions € (April. December 2006) //small>|
rem-separate is a circle-free city in the governmental district Duesseldorf in North Rhine-Westphalia. It is the third biggest to Wuppertal and Solingen City of the Bergi town triangle in such a way specified and with at present approximately 120,000 inhabitants the fourth-smallest large city as well as a central center of the country.
Table of contents
rem-separate lies on thatHeights of the Bergi country inside the large Wupperbogens, over the deeply cut valleys of the Eschbachs, the Morsbaches and the Wupper and their side valleys east of Solingen and south of Wuppertal, which is the two next larger cities at the same time.
Thosehighest place of the city from rem-separate is in Hohenhagen and amounts to 378.86 m over NN, the deepest place is to the Wupper with Wiesenkotten and amounts to 96.00 m over NN. The largest north south expansion of the city amounts to9.4 km, the largest west east expansion 12.4 km. The temperature difference within the city amounts to 5°C.
following cities and municipalities border on the city rem-separate, them in the clockwise direction beginning in the east are called:
the city Remscheids consists today of 4 urban districts: Oldrem-separate, south, Lennep and Lüttringhausen. In former times was the urban district oldrem-separate divided into the urban districts city center, north/Hasten and west, so that there were altogether 6 urban districts at that time. Each urban district has its own district agency, whose chairman is a respective district chief.
The urban districts are into quarters with own nameand this into living places with own name continues to divide. It acts either over historically delivered designations of old settlements or around development areas. The borders of these quarters and living places are usually not exactly fixed. To the quarters e.g. belong.Reinshagen, west living, Bliedinghausen, Ehringhausen, Morsbach, Vieringhausen, Güldenwerth, Kremenholl, hone mountain, Hasten, Haddenbach, Klausen, heel mountain, hare mountain and Bergisch fount. To the numerous living places with own name e.g. belong. The west, reason, Oelingrath, halfoh, noodle scarf brook, golden mountain, Hohenhagen, Hasenclev, Papenberg, mountain living,Clarenbach, angel castle, Küppelstein, Kranenholl, Farrenbracken, Birgden, Garschagen, place, Aue, Hütz, Büchel, flower, final ring living, Dörpmühle, long house and forests.
rem-separate probably comes from old-Frankish time, became in 12. Century based and belonged to the county and/or. to Duchy mountain. The first way of writing remissgeid (1217) replaced by Rymscheyd (1351), Reymscheyd (1487) and Rembscheid (1639). The speech was original from a “high forest” between Eschbach and Morsbach. The final syllable“separate” designation anyhow an elevator comb or a Wasserscheide. The settlement received however only the municipal law to 1808, as which economic growth of the entire Rhine Ruhr - region to an increase in the population in rem-separate led. Mechanical engineering and tool production are to today the main branches of industrythe city. After the transition at Prussia 1815 the young city belonged to the district Lennep. The district town Lennep however had received already the municipal law to 1230 and had been fastened at the same time. In the following centuries Lennep developed tooan important commercial town, even the Hanse joined and attained thereby higher meaning than the neighbouring rem-separates. After the transition at Prussia 1815 Lennep seat of a district became.
The industrialization provided rem-separates a crucial development thrust, so that the city soonits older neighbour city Lennep überflügelte. At the 1. January 1888 separated it from the district Lennep and became a circle-free city. 1893 received rem-separate a streetcar, which led Wermelskirchen starting from 1930 until and after castle to the Wupper. Lennep lost ever more at meaning.
At the 1. August 1929 took place finally a reorganisation of the entire rheinisch westfälischen industrial area. Consequently the circle-free city rem-separate with the cities Lennep and Lüttringhausen to a new circle-free city with the name rem-separate combined.The new municipality exceeded the 100.000-Einwohnergrenze and became thereby large city. From the circle Lennep became the circle Solingen Lennep, which was renamed 1931 in Rhine Wupper circle and until 1975 existed.
In the context of the North-Rhine/Westphalian regional reorganization 1975 a further enlargement of the city took place, than the locality Bergisch fount in the southeast of the city (at that time too relatively resembled parts to the urban district Lennep and the cities Hückeswagen and Wermelskirchen in the Rhine Wupper circle were integrated duly). The Rhine Wupper circle was dissolved. Since that time the surrounding countryside Remscheids belongs to the Rheinisch Bergischen circle and to the Oberbergi circle and/or. the circle-free cities Solingen and Wuppertal.
Rem-separate turned out in the year 1988 into the headlines, asto 8. December an US-American combat bomber of the type Fairchild republic A-10 in the city fell; the machine rammed a house in Stockder road and smashed on a close firm area. The misfortune demanded 6 dead ones and 50 hurt.
the settlement rem-separate, the city Lennep and the municipality Lüttringhausen belong since its existence to the area of the ore diocese Cologne and/or. to its Archidiakonat prop. width unit von St. Kunibert, Dekanat Deutz. Although in the entire area among the counts ofMountain the reformation introduction held, gave it also further some catholics, who oriented themselves after castle to the Wupper, Lennep, Wermelskirchen or Cronenberg. 1641 gave it in Lennep a Minoritenkloster. Pc. Katharina remained catholic as family trust and became off 1663 of the Minoriten serve. But the catholics Lenneps received only 1844 their own Pfarrei and church. In rem-separate received the municipality members 1847 again an own municipality. In the future rem-separates seat of its own Dekanats (today Stadtdekanat rem-separate) became withinthe again described ore diocese Cologne, to which today all Pfarrgemeinden of the city belongs. The Pfarrgemeinden Remscheids is called pc. Andreas, St. Bonaventura, pc. Engelbert, pc. Josef, pc. Marien, pc. Suitbertus and holy cross. Besides there is also an Italian Pfarramtat the Johanneshaus.
The reformation gained a foothold in Lennep starting from 1527, in rem-separates starting from 1550 and in Lüttringhausen probably only starting from 1560. But it took still some decades, until the lutherische confession seized the whole municipalities. 1589 read the ministerin Lennep still fairs after Roman rite. Starting from 1609 Lennep received a lutherische church order. But there were some reformed municipality members later in the area also. Both denominations united starting from 1839 both in Lennep and in rem-separate to one university Universities of municipality. To completely Prussia 1817 the union had been already introduced between lutherischen and reformed municipalities. The municipality members belonged to the Kreissynode Lennep, where a Superintendent had its seat. From this the today's Evangelist parish district Lennep developed within the Evangelist churchin the Rhine country, to which today all Evangelist municipalities Remscheids belong, if it does not concern free churches. The Evangelist parish district Lennep covers altogether twenty Evangelist church municipalities, also some municipalities outside of the today's city rem-separate, approximately in Radevormwald, Hückeswagen andWermelskirchen.
Furthermore in rem-separate reside different free churches, among them two Evangelist-freechurch municipality (Baptisten), a Evangelist Methodisti church (Methodist), an independent one Evangelical-Lutheran church (the Martini municipality), the community of the seventh tag Adventisten, a free Evangelist municipality (sweep) and those Jesus Freaks rem-separate e. V.
the city rem-separate developed in the course of history from a multiplicity of living places, which lay partly very scattered in the Bergi country. 1871 became the settlements large living, Neuhausen and wild mountain living as well asStruck, new yard and four Einzelhäuser integrated. Around the year 1880 the city covered Remscheids approx. 80 living places. 1893 was integrated Neuenkamp and the Hohenhagen belonging to to the municipality Lennep. Already at the 1. January 1888 was rem-separates from the circle Lennep separatedand a circle-free city become. Also the older circle and neighbour city Lennep existed around the year 1870 out over 100 living places. 1906 was integrated the places Rotzkotten and fifteen-yards. The old settlement Lüttringhausen, those already very early as free villageone designated, but only 1856 the designation “city” and to since 1808 also the liberty Beyenburg received belonged, had likewise over 100 living places.
Due to the “law over the local reorganisation of the rheinisch westfälischen industrial area”, at the 1. August 1929into force stepped, became the three cities rem-separate, Lennep and Lüttringhausen (without Beyenburg, to Barmen Elberfeld and/or. Wuppertal came) to (new) a circle-free city with the name rem-separates united. Finally took place at the 1. January 1975 the integration of the local part Bergisch fount, which partly belonged up to then to the city Hückeswagen and Wermelskirchen in the Rhine Wupper circle.
1875 had rem-separates 25,000 inhabitants, until 1897 doubled itself this number on 50.000. After the incorporation of Lennep (1736 hectares,14,463 inhabitants 1929), Lüttringhausen (1444 hectares, 9,277 inhabitants; without Beyenburg), a part of Ronsdorf (76 hectares, 0 inhabitants), a part of Cronenberg (22 hectares, 104 inhabitants) and a part of Wermelskirchen (14 hectares, 0 inhabitants) at the 1. August 1929, exceededthe number of inhabitants of the city rem-separate the border from 100.000, whereby it became the large city.
1971 reached the total population with 136.699 their historical highest level. 2003 amounted to the portion of the not-German inhabitants of the total population according to data of the city administration 14.8 per cent (17.937Persons). At the end of June to 2005 lived in rem-separate after updating of the national office for data processing and statistics North Rhine-Westphalia 116,263 humans with main domicile.
The following overview shows the numbers of inhabitants after the respective area conditions. Until 1833 it acts usually around estimations, thereafteraround census results (¹) or official updating of the respective statistic offices and/or the city administration. The data refer starting from 1843 to „the localpresent population “, starting from 1925 to the resident population and since 1987 to „the population at the place of the main dwelling “. Forwards1843 were determined the number of inhabitants in non-uniform collection procedures.
¹ census result
the Kirchspiel rem-separate had first no own administration. Only certain tasks of the jurors of the regional court were settled suburb. In 17. Century is mentioned a “chief”, who had however only small powers. In the year 1808 became rem-separateto the city and received one Munizipalverfassung with a Maire and two assigning to at the point raised. 20 Munizipalräte stood for them to the side. After the transition at Prussia 1815 the mayor condition was introduced. Afterwards a mayor stood, starting from 1873 a mayorat the point of the city administration.
In Lennep there was a mayor and an advice already since 1350. The advice was changed in the course of history several times in its composition. At first also jurors belonged to it. The annual new elections to the advicetook place to 27. December. The mayor from the number of the jurors were selected. Also in Lennep 1807 were introduced first the Munizipalverfassung , 1815 the Prussian administration and finally 1856 the Prussian city order. At the point of the city stood furthera mayor.
To Lüttringhausen 1807 were introduced together with Beyenburg the Munizipalverfassung. 1808 received the city a Maire controlled by Napoleon. First no citizen had made itself available to exercise under the French rule this office. Only 1856 becameLüttringhausen by Prussian Kabinettsordre to the city raised. A mayor led the city administration also here. Considerable ester mayor was smelling pool of broadcasting corporations switch brook, which improved the infrastructure Lüttringhausens clearly in its 35jährigen term of office. 1929 took place via federal state parliament resolution the disputed after incorporation rem-separate.
After educationthe new large city rem-separate 1929 these by the advice and by a mayor one led, who was used during the time of the national socialists of the NSDAP. After the Second World War the military government of the British zone of occupation used a new mayor and 1946 introduced it the municipal constitution after British model. Afterwards there was a “advice of the city” selected by the people, whose members one calls “city delegate”. The advice selected at first from its center the mayor as chairman and a representative of the city,which was honorary active. The moreover one the advice selected a full-time director of upper city than directors/conductors of the city administration likewise starting from 1946. 1995 were given up the double head in the city administration. Since that time there is only the full-time mayor. This is a chairman of theAdvice, director/conductor of the city administration and representative of the city. Since that time he is selected directly by the people.
The advice of the city rem-separate has at present (conditions: October 2004) of 58 seats, which distribute themselves as follows on the individual parties:
- CDU = 24 seats
- SPD = 19 seats
- alliance 90/Die the Green = 6 seats
- FDP = 5 seats
- voter community in rem-separate (W.i.R.) = 4 seats
mayors and/or. Mayor since 1808
- 1808 - 1811: Johann God-dear Diederichs, mayor
- 1811 - 1814: GeorgeHeinrich Sunday, mayor
- 1814 - 1851: Abraham herring, mayor
- 1851 - 1859: Bertram Pfeiffer, mayor
- 1859 - 1876: Otto hoping master, starting from 1873 mayors
- 1876 - 1899: Ludwig von Bohlen, starting from 1888Mayor
- 1899 - 1910: Otto Nollau, starting from 1902 mayors
- 1910 - 1914: Dr. Karl Jarres, starting from 1911 mayors, late vice-chancellor of the Weimar Republic and mayor of Duisburg from 1914 to 1933.
- 1914 - 1937: Dr. Walter Hartmann, starting from 1915 mayors (like all later)
- 1937 - 1945: Ludwig Kraft
- 1945 - 1946: George to bright
- 1946: Gustav Flohr
- 1946 - 1948: Dr. August Scholz
- 1948: Smelling pool of broadcasting corporations Gierk
- 1948 - 1961: Walter Frey
- 1961 - 1963: Gerd Lemmer
- 1963 - 1964: Peter Wolf
- 1964 - 1968: Heinz Heinrichs
- 1968: Karl-Heinz Bona
- 1968 - 1989: William hard head
- 1989 - 1999: Pure hard Ulbrich (starting from 1995 full-time)
- 1999 - 2004: Fred Schulz, CDU
- since 2004: Beate Wilding, SPD
directors of upper city von Remscheid 1946 - 1995
- 1946 - 1951: Arthur Mebus
- 1951 - 1957: Dr. Paul Braess
- 1958 - 1961: Dr. Wolfgang Lorke
- 1962 - 1965: Dr. Konrad ice wood
- 1965 - 1989: Dr. Günter jug
- 1989 - 1994: William Ellerbrake
- 1994 - 1995: Dr. Castle hard Lehmann
mayor von Lennep
- 1808 - 1824: Franz Hasselkus
- 1825 - 1832:Peter Carl Moll
- 1832 - 1845: Carl will
- 1846 - 1872: Rudolf Trip
- 1872 - 1897: Ferdinand Sauerbronn
- 1897 - 1921: Rudolf Stosberg
- 1921 - 1929: Emil Nohl
mayor von Lüttringhausen
- 1808 - 1810:Johann Abaham of the Baur
- 1810 - 1811: Theodor golden mountain
- 1811 - 1815: Johann Peter Moll
- 1815 - 1827: Carl Friedrich Morian
- 1827 - 1834: Franz Türk
- 1834 - 1846: William weather
- 1846 - 1866:Friedrich William Herweg
- 1867 - 1883: Franz stroke ore finery
- 1883 - 1889: Martin Trommershausen
- 1890 - 1825: Smelling pool of broadcasting corporations switch brook
- 1925 - 1929: Dr. Suez-hope-largely
coat of arms
the coat of arms thatCity rem-separate shows divided from silver and blue above an increasing, zwiegeschwänzter, red lion, down a silver Sichel with brown grasp. The city colors are blue white. The coat of arms became to 18. February 1854 by the Kabinettsordre of the king Friedrich William IV.from Prussia fixed and from the new city rem-separate also after 1929 further led. The lion is the coat of arms animal of the counts and/or. Dukes of mountain, to which the city up to the transition at Prussia belonged. The Sichel stands for thoseimportant iron industry of the city, which resided there already in the Middle Ages.
rem-separate maintains a partnership between cities with the following cities:
- Quimper in France, since 1971
- Wansbeck in Great Britain, since 1978
- Prešov in the Slowakei, since1989
- Pirna in Saxonia, since 1989
- friendly solidarity with Schmalkalden in Thuringia
economics and infrastructure
- of industrial companies:
- Car accessories
- Keiper RECARO
- sheet metal working
- weighing and GmbH
- iron and steel industry
- GUSTAV GRIMM high-grade steel work GmbH & cost.Kg
- of Thyssen Krupp
- Faiveley transport (in former times SAB WABCO)
- Dirostahl - Karl Diederichs kg
- of Diehl rem-separate GmbH cost. Kg
- of colors and lacquers
- Karl frill
- Karl upperhope
- heating, climatic and ventilation
- Haas mechanical engineering GmbH
- A.Mannesmann engine works GmbH
- Powtec GmbH
- Machine measurer production
- mountain steel
- winter-hope - spades pool of broadcasting corporations GmbH
- measuring technique
- TREASURE AG
- surface processing
- Erbschloe & cost.
- Plate production
- crust automatic control GmbH
- Friedrich August spades pool of broadcasting corporations GmbH
- software development
- Sander and Doll AG
- textile industry
- Maar & Pick GmbH
- textile mechanical engineering
- Remscheider cardboard factory Otto HampelGmbH & cost. Kg
- BRF packing
- automatic control engineering
- plastic control tool-making GmbH
- of tools
- of alarm tools GmbH
- of brothers man man of tools GmbH
- Boell man GmbH
- DAKO work Dowidat kg
- of Dienes GmbH
- HEYCO WORK Heynen GmbH & cost. Kg
- bent kg
- MATADOR GmbH & cost. Kg
- Schlechtriem Rohrwalzen
- SIC WOSTOR marking system GmbH
- Car accessories
the city rem-separate is over the federal motorway A 1 Cologne Dortmund (departure No. 95 “rem-separate”) attached to the German motorway net. The Anschlusstelle Wuppertal Ronsdorf/Lüttringhausen lies directly behind the city boundary. Onefurther connection point is planned in the range of B 51 at the border between Lennep and Lüttringhausen. Furthermore the federal highways B 51, B 229, B 237 and B 256 lead by the city.
Rem-separate is also because of the regional line RB47 “thatMüngstener " Solingen Ohligs to Wuppertal - Elberfeld (Hbf.). In the city there are four critical points: Güldenwerth, rem-separate Hbf, Lennep and Lüttringhausen. The line crossed from Solingen coming at the border of the two cities Solingen and rem-separate the Müngstener bridge, of Germany highest Railway bridge.
The public local passenger traffic (ÖPNV) several Buslinien serve of public utilities rem-separate GmbH. All means of transport in rem-separate are for uniform prices within the traffic group Rhine Ruhr (VRR) to be used. Ausserstädti Buslinien lead also after Gummersbach, Cologne and Wuppertal. During travels toward the south (e.g. Wermelskirchen, Radevormwald, Hückeswagen, Leverkusen) applies since 1. January 2005 uniformly the tariff of the traffic group Rhine victory
the offer of the general-forming schools of the cityconsists of four High Schools (Roentgen High School, seriousness Moritz Arndt High School, Gertrud rising he High School and Leibniz High School), 3 six-form high schools (Alexander of Humboldt school, Albert Schweitzer six-form high school and Weiterbildungskolleg - evening six-form high school), 2 comprehensive schools (Albert Einstein comprehensive school and Sophie Scholl comprehensive school), six hauptschule (GHS Bökerhöhe, GHS heel mountain, GHS Hölterfeld, GHS Klausen, GHS rose hill, GHS William route) and four special schools(Urban promotion school Heinrich Neumann, urban promotion school Hilda Heinemann, urban promotion school Karl child, urban promotion school Pestalozzi). In addition Berufskollegs (Käthe Kollwitz Berufskolleg, Berufskolleg economics and administration, Berufskolleg technology) exist 3.
In addition exists a people's highschool, the urban music and art school, the academy rem-separates for musische education and medium education. Furthermore the Bergi University of Wuppertal maintains Institut for tool research and materials (IFW).
culture and objects of interest
theatres and music
rem-separate possesses a city theatre, the “Teo Otto - theatres, in that differentTour theatre gas animals. Furthermore there is the new stage rem-separates, an amateur ensemble under the direction of Klaus g. Hendl, the rotation theatre and the West German tour theatre. Beyond that Lüttringhausen the theatre association “Lüttringhauser people stage” exists since 1954 in the quarter, which pieces of dialect - and.A. in the summer “- specifies Bergi homeland plays “.
The city rem-separate carries together with the city Solingen the Sinfonie orchestra “Bergi Symphoniker”, which came out 1995 by fusion of the two urban orchestras from these. The orchestra organizes Sinfoniekonzerte in Solingen andRem-separate, tapes the theatres of both cities and gives also numerous appearances.
- the city centre from rem-separate after the war destruction of the Second World War in modern form one rebuilt. The 1906 build city hall with its 48 meters high towernearly the only historical building is in the city center and is considered as one of the landmarks of the city.
- Regionally is also the completely considered shopping centre admits avenue centers with approx. 100 business, offices and medical practices.
- In the western quarter Hasten are that German tool tools as well as the local history museum rem-separate in the “house Hilger” (1778/79 build), one of the most beautiful houses of the Bergi country, which a further landmark of the city rem-separate represents.
- The quarters a historical old part of town with bergischen half timbered houses possesses Lennep, towered above from far awayvisible tower of the Evangelist town church. This came between 1173 to 1189 for approximately 400 years to the Johanniterorden. Since approx. 1570 serve it as Evangelist church and 1726 were baroque converted.
- Here is also the birth house William ConradX-raying (goose market 1) and removes few steps at the Schwelmer STR. 41 that
- German Roentgen museum, which reminds of lives and discoveries of the most famous son of the city.
- At the eastern motorway restaurant direction Dortmund one arrives above the hotel at the Eschbachtalsperre, the oldest drinking water dam of Germany, builds professor Otto Intze from the Aachener.
- The Müngstener bridge, of Germany highest steel railway bridge, connects rem-separates with Solingen and bridges the valley of the Wupper and is considered as a landmark of the entireBergi country.
- Close one of the city park was furnished to Hans shepherd observatory in the former “Bismarck tower” the Dr. -.
holy cross church
the holy cross church in Lüttringhausen is the church of the catholic Pfarrgemeinde in rem-separate Lüttringhausen. It was built 1928. Originallyin old time at the today's cross mountain route a large cross had confessed, to which Gläubige from the Bergi country pilgerten. Here the catholics wanted to build a church later. But the Lüttringhauser at that time mayor Richard switch brook it found that thesePlace itself better for a new city hall own. Thus it exchanged property with the catholic owner and built for 1908 at the cross mountain route the city hall. Property for the catholic church is because of the Richard Pick road, some hundred meters far away. ToMemory of the former location of the cross got the church then their names.
holy spirit church
the holy spirit church (architect Hans Schilling) in the quarter Klausen became in November 1970 by bishop Dr. Augustinus Frotz geweiht. The church became inSeptember/October 2000 torn off. Due to the decreasing/going back service visitors the church municipality holy cross did not know the church far untehralten.
Evangelist town church
as baroque hall church was built the Evangelist town church in the year 1723. A bomb attack to 31. July 1943 arranged heavyDestruction at the building on, it burned up to the outside walls down. After the Second World War the city under line of the Remscheider architect Hanns Berger decided to the reconstruction. To 27. February 1955 could be celebrated then the inauguration service. ManyGemeidemitgliedern did not please the interior however, so that this was arranged new in the context of other measures of reorganization in the year 1977.
- March: Frühjahrskirmes
- April: Bergi Biennale for new music
- July: Schützenkirmes at the city park
- July: Contactor celebration the contactor brother shank “to the cross” in Lüttringhausen
- last Sunday in October: Roentgen run
- Decembers: Bergi light weeks and Weihnachtsmärkte in several quarters
- of first Advent: Lüttringhauser Weihnachtsmarkt
- of second Advent: LenneperWeihnachtsmarkt
- of third Advent: Remscheider Weihnachtsmarkt to ev. Town church
the city rem-separate and/or. the earlier cities Lennep and Lüttringhausen lent the honour citizen right to the following persons:
- 1862: Johann Karl halfoh, Wholesale merchant
- 1875: George hoping master, mayor
- 1893: Professor. Dr. Otto Intze, secret government advice
- 1895: Otto von Bismarck, realm chancellor
- 1895: Dr. Heinrich of Stephan, secret government advice
- 1900: Smelling pool of broadcasting corporations of king, upper government advice
- 1900: Carl Friederichs, secret Kommerzienrat
- 1909: Robert Böker, secret Kommerzienrat
- 1925: Moritz Böker, secret Kommerzienrat
- 1937: Roll ago Hartmann, Oberbürgermeister
- 1995: William hard head, mayor
- 2000: Peter Wolf, Oberbürgermeister
- 1890: Smelling pool of broadcasting corporations von Hardt, Grosskaufmann and Rittergutsbesitzer
- 1895: Otto von Bismarck, realm chancellor
- 1896: Professor. Dr. William Conrad Roentgen
- 1900: Smelling pool of broadcasting corporations of king, upper government advice
- 1910: Johann Daniel wagoner, wholesale merchant
- 1929: Julius Caesar, Assigning to
- 1929: Hermann Hardt, Kommerzienrat
- 1895: Otto von Bismarck, realm chancellor
- 1900: Smelling pool of broadcasting corporations of king, upper government advice
- 1924: August Erbschloe, city delegate
- 1925: Smelling pool of broadcasting corporations switch brook, mayor
- 1928: Adolf the west, manufacturer
- 1929: Smelling pool of broadcasting corporations Pick, assigning to
sons and daughters of the city
the following personalities are in rem-separate born, independently of their later sphere of activity. The listing takes place chronologically after birth year.
- around 1497, in Lüttringhausen (today local part from rem-separate), Adolf Clarenbach, † 28. September 1529 in Cologne, “Bergi Reformator”, Protestant Reformator, that because of its conviction in Cologne Melathen on the heap of failure ended
- 1810, 18. May, Johann Peter Hasenclever, † 16. December 1853 in Duesseldorf, Maler
- 1823, 10. August, Richard lime tree mountain, builds the first industrially used electric furnace steel furnace
- 1845, 27. March in Lennep (today local part from rem-separate), William Conrad Roentgen, † 10. February 1923 in Munich, physicist (discoverer of the X-ray designated after it),he spent the largest time of his life however in peppering castle
- 1856, 13. May, Reinhard man man, † 20. February 1922 in rem-separate, technicians and. Industrieller (inventor of the Walzverfahrens for the production of smooth steel tubes, joint founders of the man man company)
- 1889, 14. August, Walter Friday, † 7. June 1958 in stove corner/Ruhr, chairman of the German trade union federation DGB (1952-1956)
- 1892, 6. April, Hermann shepherd, † 26. May 1966 in Bad Godesberg (today Bonn), politician (strip packing, FDP, DP), MdB, chairman of the FDP - parliamentary group in the Bundestag (1949-1951 and 1952-1953), Federal Ministers for special tasks (1953-1956)
- 1894, 20. February, in Lennep (today local part from rem-separate), Curt Corrinth, † 27. August 1960 in Berlin, Romancier,Poet, dramatist, editor and film script author, and. A. “Trojaner”, “the king of Trinador”
- 1894, 3. October, in Lüttringhausen /Garschagen (today local part from rem-separate), Ewald plate, † 3. October 1985 in Opladen, painter, the international acknowledgment found
- 1898, 24. April, Dr. Ernst Lemmer, † 18. August 1970 in Berlin, politician (strip packing, CDU), MdR, MdB, Federal Minister for the post office and distance reporting department (1956-1957), Federal Ministers for all-German questions (1957-1962), Federal Ministers for refugee, refugees andWar-damaged (1964-1965)
- 1900, 3. August, Peter Wilhelm fire, † 1. August 1978, German politician (CDU), MdB
- 1904, 4. February, Teo Otto, † 1968, 9. June, one of the most well-known stage designers 20.Century
- 1919, 23. October in Lüttringhausen (today local part from rem-separate), Ludwig Poullain, banker, chairman of the board of the West German Landesbank (1968-1977), president of the German association of savings banks (1968-1974)
- 1928, 28. August, Karl Michael Vogler, actor, (1975 film “parting at the night”with Romy cutter)
- 1930, 8. March, Lonny waiter, singer (“in the port of Adano”, “Bum Budi Bum”); Wife by Peter Frankenfeld
- 1932, 24. August, Günter Le, concert singer, (“Bergi Bariton”)
- 1941, 6. March, Peter Brötzmann, Jazz musicians
- 1943, 2. March, Gabriele guest, German-German spy
- 1957, 18. May, Frank Plasberg, journalist and television moderator
- 1968, Wolfgang Tillmans, photographer
- of Prussia cities.Memorandum to the 100jährigen anniversary thatCity order of 19. November 1808. Hrsg. on behalf the executive committee of the Prussian city daily of Professor. Dr. Heinrich silver-slide. Berlin 1908.
- German city book.Bd 3 T3. Rheini city book. On behalf of the working group of the historical commissions and with support of the GermanCity daily, the German standard ware and the German municipality daily, hrsg. by Erich Keyser. Stuttgart 1956.
- Roll ago Hubatsch (Hrsg.): Sketch to German administrative history 1815 - 1945. Bd 7. Rhine country. Marburg 1978.
- Hans Kadereit: Lüttringhausen like it was and is.Historical book of pictures alsoheimatkundlichen explanations. Publishing house van Geyt, Wuppertal 1993.
- Nicolaus J. Breidenbach (Hrsg.): The court in Wermelskirchen, Hückeswagen and rem-separate from 1639-1812. Publishing house Breidenbach, Wermelskirchen 2004. ISBN 3980280152
- Heinz Günther Green clover (Jrsg.): The Remscheider forest in the change of the times. A contribution to forest historyRemscheids. Contributions to history Remscheids. Publishing house J. F. Ziegler, rem-separate 1983. ISSN 0405-2056
- Egon Viebahn (Hrsg.): Hammers and Schleifkotten in the Gelpetal. Beitr. z. History and. Local history and geography of the. Wuppertal. Bd 29. Fount, Wuppertal 1983, 2003. ISBN 3-87093-033-0
- Gisela Schmoekel: Place of worship with much soul. in: Bergi morning mail. from 19.02.2005, topic side 50 years town church ↑
Web on the left of
- web page of the city
- employers' association from rem-separate and environment registered association.
- Rem-separate info.
- Roentgen museum
- academy in rem-separate
- rem-separate TV
Aachen | Aachen (circle) | Bielefeld | Bochum | Bonn | Barks | Bottrop | Coesfeld | Dortmund | Duisburg | Düren | Duesseldorf | Ennepe Ruhr circle | Meal | Euskirchen | Gel churches | Gütersloh | Hagen | Hamm | Heinsberg | Herford | Herne | High sour district | Höxter | Kleve | Cologne | Krefeld | Leverkusen | Lip | Märki circle | Metz man | Minden Lübbecke | Moenchengladbach | Mülheim at the Ruhr | Münster | Neuss | Oberbergi circle | Upperlive | Olpe | Paderborn | Recklinghausen | Rem-separate | Rhine Erft circle | Rhine victory circle | Rheinisch Bergi circle | Victory joke gene stone | Soest | Solingen | Stone ford | Unna | Viersen | Goods village | Wesel | Wuppertal