actor act to performances and films in stages -; they are under certain conditions representing artists. Actors cannot manufacture an alienated product in their occupation; they cannot offer anything in their very own work as itself,its body, its voice, its learned being able, her acquired abilities, their personality.
To table of contents
the art of the theatre actor consists of it, one in manyFigure, which is not identical to its own personality to represent over the duration (possibly lasting several hours) of a performance convincingly for the spectator compiled samples (“truely”) appear genuine to let. The spectator must decrease to the actor (to be able), which it shows.
Of the filmand television actor is demanded to call its representation art up in (usually) short sequences and to set courses of motion point-exactly such as emotions.
Play art is judged dependent on the spirit of the time and is subject to constant change. In silent movie times there was large play art, those with the arising of the Tonfilmsone generic term-oiled. Theatrical representation from the center of the last century, cinematic documented, appears today ridiculous. Artifizielle schauspielerische achievements of the Peking opera or eastern dance theatre remain in the long run incomprehensible for the Central European, because the meaning meanings for Mimik and gesturing are missing.
as in other artistic sections gives it also within the range to play (different) ways to the professionalism: over training at Technical High Schools, Berufskollegs, specialized technical, auxiliary schools and other play schools or over a study at an academy of art. Courses of studies: “classical” theatre play, musical, television/new media or Pantomime. There is mandatory intermediate tests and a final examination. A goal is it to get a school-leaving certificate with the certificate the stage-ripe. The courses of studies, which are test modalities and conclusion designations (already due to of theföderalen training system in Germany) most variously. There is also the possibility of occupation-accompanying private instruction. Therefore more to it here.
“Actor” is not legal (how “journalist” for example also) cannons job title. Everyone, that once in a play, a cinema or a television film along, can “actor” has call itself. The straight explosion within the range of the electronic-visual media requires for always new faces for court transmissions, Soaps and similar formats. Since Soaps aim on the recent public, therein hardly still figures occur, those older than 30are; rather massive roles at the play age are written between 14 and 20 into the film scripts. Young persons at this age gained predominantly if necessary schauspielerische experiences in the school theatre. Therefore the Casting boomt - industry, those in aufwändigen actions “types”it looks for, which fit, recent talents that are then gecoacht in such a way particularly by the production companies that they can deliver the demand.
With the theatre and in film and television there are to Statisten/Komparsen and small actors beside the actors still. Statisten/Komparsen“picture fillers” are without text; Small actors are able, a small szenisches play possibly. to take over also little text.
the procedure of the looking playing appears historical with the change of joint embodiment in ritual ritessimple master companies for individual representing by a selected embodiment specialist. The first actors in early times were the Schamanen. The original actor transfers the task of the switching between individually - human experience and except-individual world to representation for a public. Play is measuring (“”) the world with the measure of the human body (see the term of the Mimesis in the tragedy theory of the Poetik of the Aristoteles), an accomplished play, whose rules reveal themselves in watching. As such it findswithin the interpretation horizon of the respective culture instead of: of realising the myth in the antique one up to handling the experience of splintering of identity in the postmodernism.
The Berufsschauspielertum formed starting from that for 15. Century in Europe from the driving people . In England at the Elisabethani theatre, in France by the Comédie Française and Molière, and in Italy by the COMM dia. dell'arte.
In Germany however only 17 formed starting from that. Century play troops, those thatFollowed model of English groups of moving. They traveled over the country and were socially outlawed as a driving people.
Only by the connection of individual groups to the höfische theatre nature in 18. Century was lifted their social prestige.
- Egon Aderhold, speaker drawingthe actor. Bases and methods, Henschel 5. Edition 1998
- Bertolt break, small Organon for the theatre: With e. “Additional ones. to the small Organon ", - Frankfurt/Main: Suhrkamp 1960
- Gerhard Ebert, the actor history of an occupation. An outline, Henschel 1991
- Ulrich love, from Adorf to Ziemann.Die bibliography of the actor biographies 1900-2000 Germany, Austria, Switzerland, culture & criticism 2004
- Renate Möhrmann (Hg.), the actress. To the culture history of the female stage art, island publishing house 2000
- Valère Novarina, letter onthe actors and “for Louis de Funès”, Alexander publishing house 1998
- Yoshi Oida with Lorna marshal, the invisible actor, epilog of Peter Brook, Alexander publishing house, 3. Edition 2005
- David Mamet, correct and wrong - small Ketzerbrevier includingCommon scythe for actor, Alexander publishing house Berlin 2001, ISBN 3-89581-067-3
- Burkhard Schmiester, revolution in the theatre. The socialist actor collectives in the end of the Weimar Republic (1928-1933), Rita G. Fischer 1981
- Barabara Schwerin of Krosigk, the naked actor. the developmentthe theatre theory Jerzy Grotowskis, Berlin: publica publishing house 1986
- Konstantin Stanislawski, the work of the actor on the role, Henschel, 6. Edition 2002
- Lee Strasberg, plays and the training of the actor, Alexander publishing house, 6. Edition 2005
- theatre encyclopedia.Authors, directors, actor, drama door gene, stage designer, critic, Munich: dtv, 2. Edition 1999
- Veronica Wunderlich, body philosopher. Eugenio Barba and the Odin Teatret: Theatre anthropology and the dramaturgy of the actor, edition present 2000
- peace man Beyer, UFA star in the third realm. Womenfor Germany, (Heyne) 1989
- Lars O. Beier, Gerhard avoiding thing, star of the new Hollywood. Light views, 1991
- peace man Beyer, the faces of the Ufa. Starportraits of one epoch, (Heyne) 1992
- Ralf give, before the camera. Fifty actors in Babelsberg, (Henschel) 1995
- Karen Hardy Bystedt,My way after Hollywood. Superstar tell, like everything began, (roller coaster) 1997
- George Markus, the completely large ones. Memories of the favourites of the public, (Amalthea) 2000 (German-language film of the 30's to 60's)
- Susanne marshal, Norbert rough, Ladies, Vamps, Companions. Actresses inCinema, (Gardez!) 2000
- Cinzia Romani, the Filmdiven of the third realm. Star between cult and terror, (stir up press publishing house) 2001
- Gerd Egelhof, the best films and actors of all times. A subjective average by the world of the film, (BoD) 2002
- F. - B. Habel, peoplesGuard, encyclopedia the GDR star. Actors from film and television, (Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf) 2002
- Ulrich love, dear, pursued, forget. Actor as a Nazi victim, (Beltz) 2003
- Manfred Hobsch, Klaus Rathje, Ralf shopkeeper, film scene D. The 250 of most important recent German star from cinema andTV, (Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf) 2004
- Frances Schoenberger, barefoot in Hollywood. My life in the midst of the star, Frankfurt (Krüger) the 2005
- Gabriele Jatho, Hans's H. Prinzler, dream women. Star in the film of the fifties, (Bertz + Fischer) 2006 (Hollywood and Europe)
|Wikiquote: Actor - quotations|
|Wiktionary: Actor - word origin, synonyms and translations|
- list of the theatre actors
- Liste of the Filmschauspieler, list of the film actresses
- list of well-known actors of the German film
- list of the carriers of US-American film actor prices
- star system
- state State of
- The Actors Studio
- bio mechanics
- Iffland ring & Gertrud Eysoldt ring
- bang load