school sport designates the whole sport and movement-referred activities in the school. Apart from mandatory sport instruction also freiwillige working groups, schoolsporty match meetings, national Sportveranstaltungen, sport celebrations, moving days or class travels with sporty emphasis belong to the school sport (e.g. ), Tracing haven offers as well as the over-school match offer youth Unihockey Cup , etc. trains ski courses, Radtouren for Olympia.
Table of contents
basis forms the acceptance that movement, play and sport - thus also the school sport - make a fundamental and indispensable contribution for the physical, social, cognitive and emotional development of the pupils and pupils. For sport instruction therefore comprehensive curricula are set up, detail goals, contents and methods of the subject describe (sport instruction - educational perspectives and movement fields).
school sport in Germany
ministries for education and cultural and conference of Secretary of cultural affairs
responsible person for the school sport are first the ministries for education and cultural of the individual Lands of the Federal Republic, which issue curricula and concepts for the unterrichtlichen and ausserunterrichtlichen sport. They are supported by specializedscientific realizations of the educating sciences and the Sportpädagogik as subsection of the sport science.
German sport federation and school sport
on federal level the German sport federation brings its conceptions over the school sport in different commissions and working groups (commission school sport; Contact commission FCB - KMK; Action alliance school sport). A FCB school sport price is assigned annually. Within the orientation framework for the school sport of 1999 comprehensive demands are set up, among other things:
- one at least 3-stündig - if possible in single hours - given compulsory classeses in the general-forming schools
- at least in-hour compulsory classeses sport in the partial time vocational schools
- qualified universitäre teacher from training
- an appropriate attitude of sport teacher/inside
- a regular advanced training for teachers/inside
- a company and an evaluation by appropriate school sport research for obligatory and examinable extent, contents in and qualifications for the school sport.
school sport investigation 2004/2005
to 13. Decembers 2004 were presented the results of the study “sport instruction in Germany”, the FCB SPRINT study. There were bad notes for school sport.
Each fourth sport hour precipitates, the teachers is obsolete, instruction contents often boring or simply no longer up-to-date. “The usual three sport hours per week stand only on the paper, however are not given”, did not criticize FCB president Manfred von Richthofen the responsible persons for the education politics in the countries. Over 8800 pupils at the age between ten and 15 years, more than 1150 sport teachers and over 100 head masters as well as 4350 parents had participated in the so far unique study - and sport instruction at of Germany schools as insufficient criticizes. To 5. July 2005 was submitted the comprehensive final report of the study, which the first results confirmed.
see also: Moved school, spreading haven
- causes of the school sport misery in Germany: Anniversary publication for professor Konrad Paschen, hrsg. of Arnd Krüger, London: Arena Publications 1979
Web on the left of
- German sport federation
- FCB - orientation frameworks for the school sport
- German sport teacher federation (DSLV)
- GEW Sportkommission
- sport conference of ministers
- overview “school sport sides in the Lands of the Federal Republic” with Sportunterricht.de (among other things Curricula)
- Sportpädagogik on-line - going through project for sport teachers/inside
- school sport in the crisis!? A discussion contribution to the current authentication debate - author: Johannes Gerlinger
|This article or paragraph represents only the situation in Germany . Help to describe the situation in other countries.|