Table of contents
decentralized solar energy use
- Photovoltaik: Transformation of the radiation energy of the sun into electricity (solar electricity) with solar cells
- solar heat collectors: Heating up of water or other heat distribution media (solar plants)
- solar furnace: Cook with sunlight
- solar Stirling: Transformation of the solarthermalEnergy into mechanical energy under use of the stirling engine. Solar Stirling plants, the one generator operate around electric current to produce, achieve with up to 30% a better efficiency than Fotovoltaikanlagen.
Industrial solar energy use
- solarthermal power stations
- of thermionics power stations
- free standing ones or on factory roofs set up Fotovoltaikanlagen arrangement of
windows and besonnten
heat accumulators, suitable
- by operator companies [work on] indirect solar energy use by , can be heated a house indirectly.
- Energy plant production
- wood and similar for the warming and power generation indirect.
Web on the left of
- forum for Fotovoltaik, with FAQ, term explanation, Download
- www.thema-energie.de - dena: Portal for energy saving and renewable energies
- www.lischkas.deA comprehensive documentation over history, the production and function mode of solar plants.
- www.dgs.de - German society for solar power registered association.
- www.sfv.de - solar energy promotion association Germany registered association.
- www.fv-sonnenenergie.de - research group solar power
- www.solarserver.de - the solar server: The Internet portal to the solar power
- www.solarintegration.de - news service for solarShapes and building
- www.solaranlagen-online.de - solar plants and Umwelttipps
- www.solarbundesliga.de - the solar federal league: Country wide competition of the municipalities
- http://ene.web.psi.ch - Paul Scherrer Institut (CH): Development of solarthermal reactors and processes (English)
- info.-LINE-solar building - on-line encyclopedia with basic knowledge, examples, dates, addresses, etc.