|coat of arms||map|
|Land of the Federal Republic:||Brandenburg|
|geographical situation:|| |
Coordinates: 52° 15 ' N, 13° 56 ' O 52° 15 ' N, 13° 56 ' O
|height:||38 m and. NN|
|surface:||179.96 km ²|
|inhabitants:||9.517 (30. June 2005)|
|Population density:||53 inhabitants for each km ²|
|postal zip code:||15859|
|municipality keys:||12 0 67 481|
|city arrangement:||13 local parts|
|address of the city administration:|| Rudolf Breitscheid STR. 74|
15859 Storkow (Mark)
|Bürgermeisterin:||Christina Gericke (non-party)|
Table of contents
of city arrangement
with the local elections to 26. Octobers 2003 merged the city and the municipalities of the earlier office Storkow (Mark) into the city Storkow (Mark).
- was furnished again again 1775 as colony and has only 56 inhabitants. <ref> Märki Oderzeitung, 20. March 2006, S. 10 </ref>
- Bugk became 1416 for the first time asindependent village mentions. In the place with 198 inhabitants the lock of the count Schwerin which is worth seeing today by a horse breeding is used. <ref> Märki Oderzeitung, 18. /19. March 2006, S. 13 </ref>
- Grief village has 490 inhabitants. The first mention of the place originates from 1442 as Lumersdorf. The air-lock from that 18. Century and the air-lock attendant little house from brick stand under monument protection <ref> Märki Oderzeitung, 17. March 2006, S. 9 </ref>
- Limsdorf has about 382 inhabitants and as meadow village was originally put on. The place was mentioned for the first time documentary 1393. The meaningthe name is unclear. To Limsdorf Möllendorf and Schwenow belong. <ref> Märki Oderzeitung, 27. March 2005 </ref>
the city Storkow became already 1209 for the first time by Otto IV. mentions documentary. It belongs to the oldest cities in the country Brandenburg. Originallyduly to the Niederlausitz, the böhmische king Ferdinand I. belehnte. 1556 the breaking citizens Mark counts with the rule Beeskow and Storkow. Since then Storkow is a part of the Mark Brandenburg.
the advice of the city Storkow consist of 23 advice women and councilman.
- CDU of 4 seats
- SPD of 7 seats
- FDP of 7 seats
- house and reason of 2 seats
- Party of Democratic Socialism 3 seats
Bürgermeisterin of Storkowis Christina Gericke.
a partnership between cities maintains partnerships between cities Storkow to the Polish municipality Opalenica since 2003.
In addition Storkow is member of the 2001 created European combination of the stork cities (ESCO), which the goal has, a constant, active relationship of cities in east andWestern Europe to mutual exchange of experience in culture, education, to develop economics and other ranges. The member cities carry all a stork in the Stadtwappen. Other members are:
- Staicele, Latvia
- Komarovce, Slowakei
- Luka nad Jihlavou, Tschechien
- Busk, Ukraine
- Stolin, white Russia
- Ramygala, Lithuania
culture and objects of interest
- castle Storkow
- market place
- bathing beach Storkow
- hunting seat Hubertushöhe
- with 36 m largest Binnendüne in north Germans the area
- largely Schauener sea-chain - protected area. In the year 2002 acquired by Heinz Sielmann donation.
the former mayor Heinrich Ludwig Tschech
Web on the left of
bath Saarow | Beeskow | Berkenbrück | Briesen (Mark) | Brieskow Finkenheerd | Diensdorf Radlow | Ironworks city | Erkner | Friedland | Fürstenwalde/Spree | Gosen again Zittau | Largely Lindow | Green heath (Mark) | Grunow Dammendorf | Yak-generic term village | Long choice | Lawitz | Madlitz Wilmersdorf | Mix village | Garbage rose | Neissemünde | New cell | Ragow Merz | Rauen | Realm forest | Rietz Neuendorf | Schlaubetal | Beautiful oak with Berlin | Siehdichum | Spreenhagen | Steinhöfel | Storkow (Mark) | Dip | Bird-sang | Wendisch Rietz | Wiesenau | Woltersdorf | Aiming village