- a method in the machine translation
- in the educational psychology a usual name for “exercise transmission” or “Mitübung”. See: Transfer theories
- the name for a difficulty stage with school examinations. See: Written performance record at school
- without return granted income achievement of a carrier of public force.
- the transmission of knowledge and talents from the learning situation into new applications (learn)
- the transport of a thing from a starting point to a goal
- a novel of Stanisław Lem
|this side is a term clarifying for the distinction of several terms named the same word.|