the term accident names an inadvertent event, released by human or technical failure, often serious consequences.
In the legal context an accident is present , if suddenly from the outside involuntarily event a affecting an article or an organism causes a damage to lives, body or thing.
In the accident insurance the definition indicated above is extended by “accident” still by the following: ”… and a durable health damage and/or. Disablement to the consequence has. “
Meaningful organizations result from
- the surrounding field, in which the accident occurs, z. B.:
- Household accident,
- traffic accident (z. B. Course accident, danger property accident, game accident, bad removing from the accident place, pretended traffic accident, caused accident for committing a Suizids, way to school accident, traffic accident for committing a Suizids).
- Industrial accident and
- sport accident.
- from the kind of the event, z. B.
- from the kind of being to blame for
- own fault
- foreign being to blame for and
- higher force.
For insurance purposes the term is usually defined more closely; see. Accident insurance.
An accident is always the basis a cause of accident .
- to pit accident (mining industry)
- damage (right)
- first assistance
- disasters of aviation
- disasters of space travel
- disasters of the navigation
- disasters of the inland waterway craft travel
- disasters in the rail traffic
- disasters in the traffic
- disasters in industry and power stations
- disasters of chemistry
- list of events with nuclear material
- of bridge collapses; see to bridge (must be still developed)
- collapses of transmitting towers and transmitting poles; see under transmitting tower
Web on the left of
|Wiktionary: Accident - word origin, synonyms and translations|
|Wikiquote: Accident - quotations|