Means of transport
means of transport (depending upon demarcation also means of transport) are i.w.S. the whole of the stationary and mobile work and/or. Means of production, which make the movement possible of goods, persons and messages, so e.g.
- Traffic infrastructure (traffic route, station, offsites),
- vehicles and containers (car, ships, aircraft, container, tank, container etc.),
- stationarily or mobilely used personnel (worker),
- drive configuration and power supply (traction) as well as
- methods and mechanisms of the management and/or. Operational organization (transporting enterprise technology).
The used means of transport form the business equipment of a transporting enterprise, whereby several transporting enterprises of accordingly together used typical means of transport to branches of traffic and/or. Verkehrsträgern to be summarized can; Differentiate therefore the meaning of these terms.
Colloquially and/or. i.e.S. one understands the vehicle by “means of transport” frequently only and/or. the mobile material, which is used for the traffic process - in contrast to the traffic infrastructure as name for stationary means of production.
- to drive (technology)
- alternative of drives
- mobility (progressive movement)
- list of the means of transport
- traffic system
- branch of traffic
- traffic sciences
- traffic sociology
- university for traffic
Web on the left of
- diploma course of studies traffic to doing Berlin
- tradition sides for the trade association traffic sciences Dresden
- faculty traffic sciences “Friedrich cunning”
|Wiktionary: Means of transport - word origin, synonyms and translations|
|Commons: Vehicles - pictures, videos and/or audio files|