Land surveying office
the measurement and/or. Land registry has among other things the official task to reproach the property land register ( the real estate property land register ¹) by collection (measurement) of real estate properties (= field parts and buildings) to work on and keep current. Because of reorganization many “land register and land surveying offices” become now as “paper forMeasurement and land register " designate. It is subordinate to the building department.
- Structure and continuation of the land register and the land register books. The “books” are led now as data records in the computer.
- Continuation measurements and border statements of properties (field parts)
- technical treatment of soil order procedures (e.g. Rating)
in addition counts in the detail:
- ThoseEvaluation of the measurements
- The continuation of the land register (evident attitude, actualization and the written Operate (land register book etc.)
- mapping all real estate properties (buildings and properties) in form of the land register plan (also: Corridor map, in Austria in former times: To provide land register briefcase
- geo information system the Operat ( land register and land register plans) of the public against fee.
The excerptfrom the land register book automatsch one provides and one calls ALB (excerpt from the Liegenschaftsbuch). The land surveying office provides the cadastral map work usually on a scale 1:500 to 1:2000 (in the high mountains also 1:5000). Where possibly still older, graphically and/or. with measuring table provided land register plans in validity are (partial 1:1440 or1:2880), are transferred them into the newer yardsticks and again measured. As reference system the respective land surveying net serves.
With introduction of the computer technology into the cadastral service to the automated real estate property map (ALKENE) one changes over, which in Austria and Switzerland as “digital land registers “already majoritytook place.
Beyond the land register guidance many land surveying offices have also tasks in the technical measurement to fulfill - in particular the measurement authorities of cities - and the fixed point net (fixed and points of switching on of the measurement net) to keep intact.
- OKW: Regulation H.Dv. 141/1 - Troop measurement service (T.V.) - 1941