In addition the viaduct is a job fair for Germany and Poland, each year in November at the European university Viadrina in Frankfurt(Or) takes place. It is a singular Recruiting meeting, which offers both graduate inside, studying and OsteuropaexpertInnen from Germany and Poland, and enterprise, institutions and NGOs outstanding conditions of a common communication platform. More information under www.viadukt.org
table of contents
of viaducts from stones, bricks, concrete, iron or wood are built. In the closer sense one understands the smaller by viaduct also Transfers and underpasses of roads or railways with one to three openings, which are exaggerated over-curved or with iron on stone columns resting, substantial rolled or from sheet metal and Fassoneisen composed girders. Stone viaducts have mostly Halbkreisgewölbe, slim columns and with increasing heights two, threeand four levels by Zwischengewölbe to be formed. Either the intermediate columns are equivalent strong or weaker. Group columns are present if several intermediate columns alternate with stronger columns.
- the Ruhr viaduct with stove corner is approx. 30 mhighly.
- The Ruhr viaduct with jokes is well 800 m long.
- The Altenbekener viaduct was already inaugurated 1853.
- The Desenzanoviadukt with Verona is one-story and exhibits a height of 60 m.
- Its columns distinguish the Lockwoodviadukt in England with a wing taper of 1/30.
- ThatViaduct over the Elstertal in Saxonia is two-story and exhibits a height of 69,75 m.
- The 1940 viaduct destroyed over the Göhltal with Aachen was two-story.
- The viaduct of Chaumont is dreistöckig and exhibits a height of 50 m.
- The viaduct over that Göltzschtal with realm brook in the Vogtland in Saxonia is partly vierstöckig and has a height of 80,37.
- Some viaducts of the Semmeringbahn exhibit also additionally a curvature in the sketch.
- The viaducts along the Viennese of belt were established as own traffic level for the public suburban traffic. Today hasin the elbows an active restaurant scene develops.
- Land water viaduct of the Rhäti course.
- The viaduct of Bolesławiec (Bunzlau) in Poland over the Bober is 450 m long and from 1844 to 1846 was built.
- The bricked elbow of the “Salcanobrücke” on the Wocheinerbahnthe largest ever elbow built for a viaduct is with a span of 85 m.
- Across the two viaducts with Plein (the Eifel) today a cycle track leads.
- The heath wall in Wiesbaden was interpreted erroneously as defense wall, this viaduct led water of the Taunusquellenin the marching-up area of the Romans in the Mainzer Vorland.
iron viaducts exhibit usually stone columns like the viaduct with Znaim or iron columns on stone bases like the Crumlinviadukt with new haven in Southwales, the Saaneviadukt with Freiburg, the Sitterviadukt with pc. Gallen, the viaducts of the Orleansbahn with Baufseau d'Ahun and over cerium, the viaduct over the Gravine with Castellanetta, the viaduct over the Pfrimmtal with Marnheim in the Rheinpfalz.
On the line Erfurt - Ilmenau of the Thüringer course is the single-railed valley pass established with Angelroda with a cast-iron viaduct, as well as in the line Friedberg - Hanau the viaduct over the Niddatal
further one iron viaducts:
- The viaduct over the Kentucky of the Cincinnati Southernbahn.
- The Portageviadukt that New York - Buffalobahn, that in the placea burned down wooden viaduct in 86 days over the gene lake River was built.
- The viaduct with a column height of 76,8 M., established over the valley of the Aqua de Varrugas with Lima in Peru.
- The Müngstener bridge between rem-separate and Solingen
- the Tay bridge in Scotland
viaducts from wood
the viaducts from wood had a small meaning and were usually only one temporary solution, since they caught and burned fires down easily by the flying sparks of the steam engines. They were built nevertheless, since they were economical in the establishment. As historical examplescan the burned down viaducts over the genesis river with Portage in the United States with 57,4 m high wood columns and the viaducts over the Msta in Russia with 21,34 m high wood columns, both on bricked bases, be called.
viaducts from stealing and prestressed concrete
although the building by viaducts only with the emergence of the railways 1830 strengthened used, had it already in the antiquity, particularly with the Romans its meaning. Beside thatimportant similar buildings of the aquaducts, there are still the curved viaducts in the pränestinischen army route between Rome and Gabii with Halbkreisgewölben and columns from Tuffquadern as well as those the Appi army route with Aricia.
Viaduct of Millau became to 14. December 2004 of president Jacques Chirac open and is one of the imposantesten bridges of the world: Carried by seven columns it traverses the valley of the camouflage of five kilometers with a length of 2460 meters and maximally 270 meters height as motorway bridge to the west of Millau.