Rhames buildup in New Yorker quarters the Harlem . It already gave its debut before the camera in the TV-series Another World to 1964.
it made the conclusion for 1983 to the Juilliard School OF drama arts explaining in New York in the subject. In the following years it played theatres and was in some smaller TV-productions (among other things Go Tell It on The Mountain, 1984) to be seen. It had also guest appearances in TV-series such as Miami Vice, New York Undercover and The Equalizer. Starting from 1994 it had a regular role in physician series Emergency Room.
Its large break-through succeeded to Rhames 1994 with the role of the Gangsterbosses Marsellus Wallace in Quentin Tarantinos cult film Pulp Fiction. It followed 1995 Kiss OF Death with Nicolas Cage and Samuel L. Jackson. In the year after he was for the first time as a computer expert Luther Stickell in mission: To see Impossible. In the two continuations 2000 and 2006 he played likewise also. Likewise it played 1996 beside Demi of moorlands the role a Rausschmeissers in Striptease. 1997 he co-operated again with Nicolas Cage, this time in the Actionfilm Con air.
it received 1998 for its main role in the TV-Miniserie Don King: Only in America golden the Globe. But it passed the Trophäe on to Jack Lemmon . In the same year he was to be seen also in Steven Soderberghs Out OF Sight beside George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez.
After some further films he was to be seen to 2002 also in the police thriller Dark Blue at the side from briefly Russell to. 2004 it played the DEAD in the Remake of the horror strip Dawn OF also.
After five years marriage with Valerie Scott is married Rhames since 2000 with Deborah Reed and has 3 children.
- 1988 - cries in the darkness (Patty Hearst)
- 1989 - the condemned ones of the war (Casualties OF was) with Michael J. Fox and Sean Penn
- 1990 - Jacob's Ladder - in the force of the the other world (Jacob's Ladder) with Tim crawl in
- the 1991 - Homicide
- 1992 - the house of the forgetting (The People Under the Stairs)
- 1992 - stop! Or my Mami shoots (stop! Or My Mom wants Shoot) with Sylvester Stallone
- 1993 - Dave with Kevin Kline and Sigourney Weaver
- 1994 - Pulp Fiction
- 1995 - Kiss OF Death
- 1996 - mission: Impossible
- 1996 - Striptease
- 1997 - Con air
- 1998 - Out OF Sight
- 1999 - enticing case (Entrapment) with Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta Jones
- 1999 - nights of the memory (Bringing Out the DEAD) with Nicolas Cage and John Goodman
- 2000 - mission: Impossible II
- 2002 - Undisputed - victory without fame (Undisputed) with Wesley Snipes and Peter Falk
- 2002 - Dark Blue
- 2004 - Dawn OF the DEAD
- 2006 - mission: Impossible III
Web on the left of
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||of US-American actors|
|DATE OF BIRTH||12. May 1959|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||New York town center, N.Y., THE USA|