world compactly is a 32seitige daily paper in the Tabloid - format, which is published by the Axel Springer publishing house and from its daily paper the world refers its contents to a large extent. It is printed continuous four-colored, attaches particular importance on topicality and addresses themselves with short texts to younger readers.
Editor-in-chief of the world compactly is January Eric Peter, its deputy franc Schmiechen.
- Frankfurt/Main (starting from 14. June 2004)
- Munich (starting from 13. September 2004)
- Meal/Bochum/Dortmund (starting from 20. September 2004)
- Cologne (starting from 4. October 2004)
- Duesseldorf (starting from 11. October 2004)
- Saarbruecken/Homburg (starting from 11. April 2005)
- Rhine Neckar (Mannheim, Ludwigshafen, Heidelberg, starting from 18. April 2005)
- Hamburg, Kiel, Luebeck (starting from 5. September 2005)
Apart from the selling as purchase newspaper (CoPy price 0.50 euro) the world is compactly in Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt/Main (Frankfurt city, bath Homburg and Taunusgebiet) also in the subscription available.