Winfried hay-smell originates from new yard with Fulda, where it to 13. February 1940 was born. Since 1963 work hay-smell as organist and a choir leader at thatDear woman church in Frankfurt/Main. 1968 composed Winfried hay-smell latin a fair, which was uraufgeführt also by its choir. The Böhm publishing house in Augsburg sent the submitted material again back with a valuable recommendation: The lector of the publishing house praised the beautiful melodies and recommended, GermansTo tone texts, because after the council one needed new, songs up-to-date now. Thus it published one year later the “Frankfurt fair”. 1973 followed “whole near are your word” with new texts of Huub Oosterhuis and Lothar Zenetti.
1978 he learned by accident thatyoung Eugen hitting a corner ore with the Volleyballspiel know. Hitting a corner ore already played some time with its group of music HABAKUK new ones of clergyman of songs and wrote the texts themselves. Very soon a close co-operation and friendship developed.
Winfried hay-smell teaches since 1986 at the college of music in Frankfurt. Since 26 years is it in addition managing director of the working group “church music and Jugendseelsorge” in the diocese Limburg. Its main request as a composer is it to write “singable and swingende songs”.
With the world-wide competition of the “new clergyman of song” 1983 in Rome became “the gentleman becomes you with his quality segnen” the bestGerman contribution selected. Beyond that hay-smells the official song of the catholic daily composed 1998 in Mainz (“snow”, text melts: Eugen hitting a corner ore).
- “the sky, which is”, 1980, text: Briefly Marti
- “in us circles the life”, 1987, text: Briefly Marti
- “my close borders”, 1981,Text:Eugen hitting a corner ore
- “God, your love hands far”, text: Eugen hitting a corner ore
- “people child, in the stable born”, text: To Eugen hitting a corner ore
- “give certification of hope”, 1998, text: Eugen hitting a corner ore
- “miracle of the night”, 1997, text: Eugen hitting a corner ore
- “snow melts”, 1998, text: Eugen hitting a corner ore, official song of the catholic daily 1998in Mainz
- “which will be”, text: Lothar Zenetti
- “we speak different languages”, 1972, text: Lothar Zenetti
- of “my heart darkness”, text: Helmut Schlegel
- “the gentleman becomes you with its quality segnen”, text: Helmut Schlegel
- “roses blühn in the Stacheldraht”, text: Helmut Schlegel
- “it remains thereby”, 1996, text: Arnim Juhre
- “we measure with budding branches”, text: William Willms
- “where humans confidence gives”, text: Hans Jürgen net
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||of German organist, choir leaders and composer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||13. February 1940|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||new yard|