the Numerale (lat., Plural: Numeralien, sometimes also Numeralia) is set in the linguistics sometimes own kind of word and calls number words.
Table of contents
basic figure words (cardinal numbers)
basic figure words placing, like the name assume leaves, the fundamental number words.
- a man, a Mrs., a child (all together Nominativ)
- the dress of a Mrs. (genitive), the hat of a man (dative)
- I gives you an apple. (Accusative)
- the hat of two men
- one hangs the dress of three sisters, the dress of my
One differentiates internal ones and external one repetition words between:
- determined: once, four times, twelve times
- indefinitely: sometimes, several times
repetition words may after new orthographyseparated to be written, if it itself A) around multielement Numerale acts (three million time), if b) a diffraction is present (hundred times) or C) for stress purposes (three times `).
the duplication number word (Multiplikativum
- in addition, double conclusion , quadruple
winner also simply is a Multiplikativum, it its own meaning assumed (among other things inSenses of simple).
ordinal number words (ordinal numbers)
with the help of the ordinal number words it is to be provided possible to sequences. One and three are strongly bent:
- the first knight, my third chicken
the remaining ordinal numbers under twenty by the suffix - width unit, numbers are formed starting from twentythrough - ste.
- the second knight, my fifth chicken
- the twentieth knight, my indefinite number words
information to eight-and fifty-width unit chicken [work on] over the concrete number, give however a feeling for the size of the quantity.
- some knights, some chickens, all humans, a whole city
- the luggage of some visitors (genitive), the list of any errors (dative)
in the colloquial language instead of everything is used often completely:
- Standardsprache: all humans
- colloquial language: whole humans
- I am first.
- On the whole…
- You are a zero.
|Wiktionary: Numerale - word origin, synonyms and translations|
Web on the left of
- http://www.blinde-kuh.de/sprachen/zahlen1-10.html - number words in many languages