|This article forms part of the series|
One camera is an apparatus designed to take (to produce photographic images).
Principle of operation
The guiding principle is that of darkroom () where an image is concentrated by one on an impressionable support (one , one or one ).
One meets many cameras different all while maintaining the broad outline from the principle of operation describes above.
- Photographic room, simplest and oldest
- (or quite simply reflex camera) in which the aiming is done through the objective
- Telemetric camera where the aiming is done the objective parallel to (on a separate sight)
- Loan-with-to photograph (or PAP, or disposable apparatus)
- Numerical camera (or APN)
|Gate Photographs - Reach the articles of Wikipédia concerning photography.|