Cemetery of Saint-Germain-en-Laye
cemetery of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, is located at 78 (a) street Leon Désoyer, Saint-Germain-en-Laye (, ).
Le , the king Jacques II of England (Stuart) is driven out of and takes refuge with castle of Saint-Germain-en-Laye. It is buried in the Saint-Louis church, but famous people are buried in the cemetery of Saint-Germain-en-Laye:
- Albert-Ernest Carrier-Belleuse (-), sculptor,
- Marcel Blot (-), architect,
- Robert Blot (-), painter,
- Henri Cockerel (-), player of tennis,
- Maurice Denis (-), painter,
- Louis Forest (-), creative of the antituberculeux stamp,
- Bernard Pierre Magnan (-), ,
- Soltyk Novel (-), general Polish died in exile,
- , (-), realizer and French actor of Russian extraction.