- A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
|by title Japanese|
Goldorak is one of Go Nagai.
Titrate original: UFO?? ???????(Yûfô robo Gurendaizâ).
It was adapted in in .
A more recent version of the manga, drawn by Gosaku Ota, was published in French with the editions Dynamic in four volumes.
Short summary of the history
The galactic empire of Véga decided to seize the Earth, while launching attacks of robots. Uniformly named "Enbanjû" (wild saucers) in Japanese, these robots are divided into 2 categories in French:
- golgoths, autonomous
- the antéraks, which are controlled by the men (or women) of Ruine division.
Only ramparts to counter the invasion: Actarus, wire adoptive of professor Procyon, who is actually the prince of the Euphor planet, and which controls a powerful stolen protective robot with Véga, Goldorak, which is thus a antérak.
It is joined soon in its combat by Alcor, controlling Alcorak (Double Spacer), Venusia, controlling Vénusiak (amphibious), and by Phénicia, the s?ur of Actarus, controlling Phossoirak (being able to dig under ground).
Noms français/japonais del DES de la guía
- Goldorak: Grendizer
- Actarus: Daisuke UMON
- Prince d' Euphor: Duke Fleed
- Euphor: Fleed
- Professor Procyon: Professor UMON
- Alcor: Kôji KABUTO (hero of the series Mazinger Z)
- Venusia: Hikaru MAKIBA
- Phénicia: Maria Fleed Grace
- Rigel: Danbei MAKIBA
- Alcorak: Double Spacer ("truth" Spacer being the saucer of Goldorak)
- Vénusiak: Spacer Marine
- Phossoirak: Spacer Seed-planting drill
It will be noted that in VF the majority of the characters bear star names: Rigel, Alcor, Procyon, Mizar, Antarès... When in Actarus, it seems that it is a modification of Arcturus easier to pronounce!
List weapons of Goldorak
- missiles gamma
- Missiles beta
- Anti-scratch (other names: parasitic, jammer radar)
- the Retro-lightning
- Maximum Rétrolaser
List orders of Goldorak
- pulled up
- Goldorak : televised series
- HTTP://www.autolargue.Net Why when Actarus passes from the saucer to the head of Goldorak, on its seat, that Ci makes two successive half-turns?
- (Fr) Card Animate
|Gate Manga and Japanimation - Reach the articles concerning the Asian data bases and animation.|