Autodidact, it starts like chansonnier with Montmartre in . It carries out then various odd jobs: office worker, man?uvre, occasional journalist (Outwards, The insurrectionist, Newspaper of the Man to the Sandals, the Anarchistic Review, etc.), "negro", manager of store of mode, appear of , newspaper seller, packer (at Hatchet). , it parodies police literature Anglo-Saxon under multiple pseudonyms.
It writes poetry, pertaining of with with the group .
But it is in that it is put at detective novel with 120, street of the Station, putting in scene a detective about which one was going to speak: Nestor Burma. In the series, started in , of New Mysteries of Paris, where each enigma has as a decoration one of the districts of the capital, it shows a remarkable painter of the city, its atmosphere and its secrecies...
: first prize winner of great price of police literature.
: great price of black humour, for its series of New mysteries of Paris.
- 120, street of the Station (1943)
- Nestor Burma counters CQFD (1945)
- The man with blue blood (1945)
- Solution with the cemetery (1946)
- Nestor Burma and the monster (1946)
- The fifth process (1948)
- Lead colics (1948)
- Large plan of the stiff (1949)
- Cardigans without handles (1949)
- Direction cemetery (1951)
- No the vein with hung (1952)
- The sun is born behind the Louvre; NMP-1er (1954)
- Kilometers of shrouds; NMP-2E (1955)
- Fever in the Marsh; NMP-3E (1955)
- The night of Saint-Germain-des-Prés; NMP-6E (1955) (Another title: The fir tree pushes in the cellars)
- False friend (1955)
- Rats of Montsouris; NMP-14E (1955)
- Did you see me in corpse? ; NMP-10E (1956)
- Bullfight with the Fields-Élysées; NMP-8E (1956)
- No chatterers with the Dumb woman; NMP-16E (1956)
- Fog with the bridge of Tolbiac; NMP-13E (1956)
- Water disturb Javel; NMP-15E (15)
- Boulevard... bones; NMP-9E (1957)
- Breakage-pipe with the Nation; NMP-12E (1957)
- Ugly intrigue in Boul' Mich'; NMP-5E (1957)
- Rébecca street of the Rose trees; NMP-4E (1958)
- Invading corpse of the plain Heap; NMP-17E (1959)
- Nestor Burma on line (1962)
- Nestor Burma returns to the fold (1967)
- Funny of test for Nestor Burma (1968)
- An undertaker's assistant named Nestor (1969)
- Nestor Burma in the island (1970)
- Nestor Burma short the headstock (1971)
- Snows of Montmartre (1974)
- The woman without child (1981)
- Mourning in red (1981)
- A new adventure of Nestor Burma (1982)
- Postmaster address (1983)
NMP = New Mysteries of Paris. Series which walks the detective in different arondissements from Paris, districts indicated after indication NMP.
NB: Certain novels were adapted in by . The character of Burma inspired one with Commercial Guy.
|Gate Literature - Reach the articles of Wikipédia concerning the literature.|